• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User 101's Flaming Shop Of Awesome [COMPLETELY OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
  • Wi-Fi is back up! Tell me when a convenient time to trade comes around for you!

@GengarsTeeth, I have a shiny Aegislash, an event Pumpkaboo, a Moon Ball Gastly, a spare Honedge, Gengar, and Rotom, if you're interested. I'd be willing to trade the spare Honedge, Gengar, or Rotom for the Vivillion pattern.

I already have moonball gastly. I don't have a honedge. what would you trade for the shiny ageislash? I could breed you up a dream ball luccario for it? I'll give you a vivie anyway mate as I have a lot bred right now.

Sibce I posted this my collection is a a lot better, I mainly have rare ball mons, which I'm willing to breed to spec for people in return for other rare balls, HA's and shinies that I need. I understand some people won't want to part with a hiny unless it's for anpther shiny but I have no shinies yet, I gotta start somewhere! haha

I will be compiling a list later of rare balls I have and I'll quite happily breed some for you.

PS: I don't only want ghost-mon, I'm collecting any kind of mons in rare balls that I don't already have, if they have HA's too then thats awesome.. I'm sure we will have some stuff each other will want tho bro, feel free to pm me or comment on my page if you wanna talk.

Whats the deal with the evnt pumpkaboo? I actually love that pokemon, it's probably my favourite design in recent years. I'd definitely be interested in that just have if it's collectable, being an event mon I know it will be. you should send me a message when yo9u come back online and I'll talk y=to you properly then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back