• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes: January 2016 [Read post #139!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiyugaKun

Hydreigon tamer!
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2018
    Current username: deoxysHG
    Requested username: RiyugaKun

Searched username, there's no member with that username. Thanks a lot!! :D

CuriousGlaceon

Never be afraid to express yourself!
    Years
  • Current username:CuriousVaultDweller
    Requested username:CuriousGlaceon

I wasn't sure what mascot I wanted to represent myself, until I decided to choose Glaceon.

Lawyer Josh

Requested username:TheFallenAngel

It sounds ominous so why not :).

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Sorry actually wanted this change this is my final choice.
    Current Username: Xerneas777
    Requested Username: Reshiram643

Been wanting a user name change for a while now.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Only two days left to get your requests in everybody! If you don't post by the 14th then you won't be able to request a change for another 6 months, so make sure you don't miss the deadline. A couple of notes as usual:

• If I have not replied to your PM then I have probably forgotten it. I get a lot of messages around this time so it sometimes happens that I miss one or two of them accidentally. If you believe that I have forgotten to reply to your PM then please send me another one and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure to send me any questions you have as PMs, not as VMs.

• It should go without saying, but please make sure that every one of you has read the first post because some things have changed since the last name change thread. Just reading through the thread, it's very obvious that some of you have not properly read the first post and if there are problems in your request because of this then it won't be processed and you won't have your username change. For your own sake, please take the 5-10 minutes (at most) that it takes to read the post to save yourself 6 months of waiting.

That's about all for now, I think. Happy requesting!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I know I will miss Meem a lot, but times gotta change.

Current username:
    pixel.gif
    Meem E.A. Satdsaintson
    Requested username: Witari S.N.C. PageEmperor

I wanted to name myself Witari, but I also wanted to name myself PageEmperor. I decided to combine both.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Current username: Viego
    Requested username: Versil

I wanted to make an account here, but turned out I already had one, with a username I stopped using quite a while ago. Might as well use it. Thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back