• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes - May 2015 [Read post #159!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • shenanigans said:
    Awesome, got your confirmation. You should go request this in the username change thread. Please remember to specify which account you would like merged into which; decide based on which one's join date, username, etc. you would like to retain. ie: if you merge this account into your other one then you will have the other one's username and join date and you will lose this account.

Current Username: Dusk (Previous account)
    Requested Username: Satan.EXE (Current Account)

This is the account I want to use, and I'd like my Dusk account (and the ones before it that have already been combined) to be added to the history of this profile. I want to be Satan.EXE but I want my history to be included here too, so I can have my old post count, join date, etc. but to still be named Satan.EXE and keep my current settings, profile, etc. if this is all possible.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Current username: Boomburst
    Requested username: Actor

Changed my mind on Dox, like to go for Actor instead. I checked and no one has had this name before so should be easier to change.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Username Changes - May 2015 [Read post #159!]

Current username:
    Aquataris
    Requested username:Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank

I am creating a new account to preserve it, here it is. This is a Gag/gimmicky name. Please Swap the name. I'll be transferring my current account's Settings and posting on the VM.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=521249&vmid=3791898#vmessage3791898

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Old username: Gleam Noiyam
    New username: Treble Harble

The time has come. I need a new name. This name is cute and all, but sometimes, we all need a change, right?

Last edited:

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • Current username: Shinyena8192
    Requested username: Electrizard

8192 is a random number i used just to make my username look longer. Shinyena looks weird by itself, though I do love my shiny Mightyena . I checked. No one here is named Electrizard.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Current username: Illusione-Tempus
    Requested username: Candy

Approved by shenanigans. Been wanting to use it since September's name change yay. :D

Put Illusione-Tempus on my alt Candela.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Leafy we talked about this okay!!!

Current username: Sterling
    New username: Meganium

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=Meganium last log in was 2003 but has 13 posts. I already talked to Leafy about it and said I could have it.

Sterling was fun, but it's time I finally go back to what I was originally meant to be: a Meganium.

I'll be back with an alt to preserve Sterling.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Leafy we talked about this okay!!!

Current username: Sterling
    New username: Meganium

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=Meganium last log in was 2003 but has 13 posts. I already talked to Leafy about it and said I could have it.

Sterling was fun, but it's time I finally go back to what I was originally meant to be: a Meganium.

I'll be back with an alt to preserve Sterling.

confirminggggg

Current username: Dazzling Gleam
    New username: Sterling

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back