• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username.....

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
  • Okay, here's how I got mine:
    "Poke" is from pokemon, because this is a pokemon website right? "dragon" (I hope that is obvious) is because Dragons are my favorite animal and I am practically obsessed with them. (Blaziken is 2nd on the list, right after dragons in case you were wonder. This is a pokemon site after all) and "fire", we'll what do you think dragons breath, plus it is Blaziken's element. I like fire because it has to do with Dragons, and of course Blaziken!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Well my name is constructed:
    Plusle contains the word plus. The plus sign, '+' stands for Plus in Plusle. the 'el' in my username is the remaining of the word Plusle. It's el instead of le because when you say it, it sounds like Plus'el'. Then I used the tradition '_' and picked a word begining with the letter 'p'. I picked pal. put together it's +el_pal!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ermm... Alright:

Cast (Weather Cast, and Castform is a cooly and cute Pkmn) + Trainer (A Pkmn Trainer XD) = Casttrainer, but I adjusted it to only one "T" = Castrainer

Very simple Mr. Einsten XD

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    well my story won me an Oscar! XD

On July 3rd i came to PC, my favorite Pokemon was Rayquaza, and i liked the color (and game :P) Sapphire, Sapphire Rayquaza! ta-da! when PC restarted i thought Sapphire Rayquaza was kinda long and i didnt think i blue rayquaza was vewy pwetty, so i changed to Sapphire Latios! ta-da! then i have a secret undercover name XD
    I thought it was for the paradoxical value [pertaining to the fact that you get Latios in Ruby, not Sapphire].

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    My favorite animals are....foxes, that's how I came up with it. :D :D :D

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
  • It rains
    It's walking on the trail
    Crawling on the trail
    Its legs are giving out, giving up
    It knows time, it sees it
    Know it knows time
    Know it knows time
    The rabbit's dying
    -a song from The Throwing Muses

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • well blitzball is a mini game on ffx (finalfantasy X (10 in roman numerals)) and i am the champ of blitzball :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • JKaizer

Originally a name made for the "evil" side of me... originally designed by Jime of Jime.

Jesse (my online name) + Kaizer = JesseKaizer. JesseKaizer too long, so we drop the "esse" to get JKaizer.

I'll occasionally mess up the caps though, like do jKaIzEr or something. =/

MidKnight

MidKnight V2.0
    Years
  • ok, i got this name while singning up for rune scape. IT was suppose to be Midnight, but some one has already took it.... Then an idea came to me! (which rarely happens...) Since RS (Rune scape) is like on the medival times why not try, MidKnight! so thats the story of my name. I have also used may names, this is just the latest. there was liger, liger1, baster9000, bbnn, baster, and other names i can't remeber....
    and also i had a chance to use this pic for my banner, one of my favorite gundam pics. it also loks like a KNight kneeling or it's just look cool.
    https://server6.uploadit.org/files/liger1-midk.JPG

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • another story I've explained too many times...

I first came up with "tmbjr" when I first registered for Yahoo a couple years before I joined PC. I put in my initials, TMB, but that was a bit too short, so I had to add two more characters. I put in "jr" mainly because I am a junior (my dad named me after him). I ended up with "tmbjr". I have throughout the years played with it to accomodate the mood of the site I'm registering at. I've had the names EVILtmbjr and tmbjr_05 before...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Okay well when I was in 7th grade all my friends started using AIM so that made me want to sign up too. I couldn't come up with anything. I don't know how I thought of it but I came up with snowangel. Then I needed numbers so I added my birthday... hence the 3181988 (March 18, 1988) and I've pretty much used this name and only this name for everything online... since I can't come up with anything else. Why I picked snowangel is a mystery even to me though... I don't even like snow...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Daegon is a nickname of mine I came up with while thinking
    of a name that sounded alright and could be easily pronounced
    so that my friends don't have any problem calling me.

Kimeron is just derived from Kimera.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    blitzballchamp said:
    well blitzball is a mini game on ffx (finalfantasy X (10 in roman numerals)) and i am the champ of blitzball :P

Of corse you are XD My Tidus coudl whoop you as......butt with Jecgt Shot 2 any day!

Once again, interesting stories... XD You learn alor from people XD :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, my username is actually my real name. I decided to use it because I couldn't think of anything better, lol. ^_^; I guess that it's a bit different and uncommon, so hopefully people can remember it well enough.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • My full username is LightningTig

How I got it...

I was finding a name for AIM putting in Tiger and Lightning, and...bang!

Thare's my story
    Username.....

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    I mix of my infamous PE2K name and a newer alternative I used for a while. I put them together so confused folk would know who I am.

I don't really use either nowadays.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I was in a clique, and everyone had their nicknames. But the word ***** was also inculded. Example, one was known as Psycho *****, poser *****, according to their interests.

They knew I draw a lot, and they nicknamed me Cartoon *****. XD I liked that nickname so much, I decided to decorate it with capital letters. That was the birth of the nickname CaRtOON. XD

Too bad the friends that gave me my nickname don't like me no more. XP

*dies*

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Well, the origins of Toothache are pretty interesting... started off life as a RP character for Vampire: the Masquerade, an insane vampire dentist by the nickname of - Toothache! Ever since then, he's been my fave character I've played, even if he is somewhat extreme... so there you go, simple explanation

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
  • Mines in the bestest!

There is a band. A Goth Rock band from Finland. Which I Like, called HIM. Standing for His Infernal Majesty. HIM Rules. I liked it. Im goning to change it to CKY... or Ozzy... Or, umm Dylan... or Lil' Dyl Himself. Whichone should I pick. tough one. Huh. Help me out. PM me or e-mail and help me out. Anyway... more info at these sites:

https://www.heartagram.com/ (HIM)
    https://www.cky-online.com/ (cKy)
    https://www.ozzy.com (Ozzy Ozbourne)

Mines RULES! Happy Birthday...

Back