• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Using Pixel Projects's third function...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    4?! One is all i think can happen.Now it has the letters funny on it and wtf? in the corners.

That's what I thought.
    Maybe we should just stop now.

Here:

Corsola, our next pokemon!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Um acha now i think you cant do anything to it due to no whit spots and no killing other work. So for today we do um:
    This crazy rokstar!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    This is my first time too! ^^
    He put on red cloves and colored his skin! :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    1. Yes you can add I added a greatball so add me to credit list :) and

2. heres the new poliwrath ( Litlle hint: Your killing it it cant have many more edits I dont think Acha will like it) But a bird cage apeared:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Could u increase the Poliwrath Picture by putting it in an attachment plz! ^_^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh ok then bring it on!
    Um kyogressuprised that poliwrath found its secret octopus orb of squigilly tentacles(makes no sense but who cares!)
    Whoops here is the pic!And i know its pmd sprite. Its supposed to be akid kyogre.And i have no idea how to edit the blue out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I noticed it, but he other attachments u made be4, u weren't able to cick on it.
    It's too small in paint. :\

Back