• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Using Pokemon Box to obtain Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

maelstrom209

The Voice Inside Your Head
    Years
    I have never used Pokemon Box but after reading up a little bit on it, I think there's something that players can do that the developers may not have considered. It seems that Pokemon Box is able to store Pokemon from all the games of R/S/E and FR/LG. If this is the case, I can trade place them into Pokemon Box to store and retrieve them. In retrieving them, I think it may be possible for my R/S/E games to retrieve a Pokemon previously only available in FR/LG such as Evee. That's what I think can be done but since I don't actually have Pokemon Box, I'm not sure if that's possible.

Whatever the case, my point is that I want to get Evee into R/S/E. I don't have the time to play as much as I used to so the requirements of me having to beat Colosseum before the Pokemon there can be traded to GBA is almost impossible for me. I want the easiest and fastest way to get Evee. I hope that my idea of Pokemon Box is valid. If anyone has Pokemon Box, have you tried out my idea? If this works, I would buy Pokemon Box so that my life could be that much easier. :rambo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back