• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Using SVN for RMXP

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
  • Well I never knew it was possible because I tried, I wish I knew sooner but SVN is a lot better than dropbox. Svn is able to store your files, keep a revision log, and view changes of your project by going into the files, and you can view what you had before, and after. It is a great way to keep bug fixes, also it works similar as dropbox allowing people on your team to download the files that you want. But I recommend this a lot more then dropbox, if I knew it was possible my game would have been less buggy. But here is the link I am not trying to promote any sites or anything but they deserve the credits, I think mods should post it here.

http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=63438

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • I was honestly going to suggest that people here use SVN for version control. If you're ready to make your stuff public, try google code. It's pretty good.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • I was honestly going to suggest that people here use SVN for version control. If you're ready to make your stuff public, try google code. It's pretty good.

Yay~ someone that agrees with me :)

Back