• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usohachi

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Here is my Usohachi card, enjoy!!!
    Usohachi

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Did you even read the tutorial?

Everything is wrong on it. Placement is bad, energies are out of place, pics all flubbish. No offense, but it's hideous. I suggest an in-depth look at the tutorial. If you don't have photoshop, it's okay.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    King Shuckle said:

Everything is wrong on it. Placement is bad, energies are out of place, pics all flubbish. No offense, but it's hideous. I suggest an in-depth look at the tutorial. If you don't have photoshop, it's okay.
    I must agree. He is right. Your picture is outside the line and the energies are not the regular size.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    This can't be serious. Even people with the smallest bit of experience on Graphical programs know to place the image meant to fit in the square, under the containing image/layer.

And it was done on photoshop, you can tell by the quality of a jpg.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Its funny, I like it~
    Good job~

NOT!

Except the part that it is funny, because it is~ =D

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    King Shuckle said:

Castrainer said:
    Its funny, I like it~
    Good job~

NOT!

Except the part that it is funny, because it is~ =D
    Man, are all the mods here as cool as you are?
    He's 9 years old. Obv. he may not have gotten the hang of any tutorials posted (that said, I think my MS Publisher Pikablu was better than this... but I, too, was 9).
    In all honesty, he's got some spelling errors, the art is... well, it's not in the lines. And the text is out of place. Other than that, for a 9 year old, I'd say he did a half-good job.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG CRAZY WRONGNESS CANT PEOPLE READ TUTORIALS PLZZZZ OH PLZZZ GOD OH PLZZZZ*ahem* Oh well. Your using up your free-time for things like this.. *cough* You need a tutorial. And its right in front of you.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Blaziken Trainer said:
    He's probably a begginer so don't be so harsh.
    I was not being harsh!. Just making out some points. Sorry if I ws though.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    If people aren't smart enough to get Photoshop for free.. They arent humans. There is no reason why you cant do good in faking. So many things to enforce your skill, but still..

Back