• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Uxie Reappearing?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Either, A: It's a weird glitch,
    B: You used cheating devices and that messed up your game. Thats all there is, really.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Either, A: It's a weird glitch,
    B: You used cheating devices and that messed up your game. Thats all there is, really.

I'll add another option: You didnt catch it in the first place. You may have forgotten, your battery may have run out, or you may just be lying for the hell of it. However independant glitches like this are extremely unlikely, especilly for the glith to do something as beneficial as give you a second poke. Check the OT and ID of the one you think is yours.

willis_chong

Pokemon adventure games player
    Years
    I don't use cheating devices. Actually I've killed it instead of catching it. But I saw it when I was wanting to play with that giant puddle.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    are you playing an old asian version of the game, or the american version?

Years
    mabey you didnt kill it you thought u did saw it from someone elses games and thenb you went in thier to play with the puddle and you realised you did not have it

Patchy

-
    Years
    Maybe you caught it in a friend's game?
    Maybe you DID catch it and you're looking at Azelf
    Maybe you're lying. That's all I can think of right now.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I can only say "Make sure you have Uxie aside from the one in the lake, and confirm the ID and OT."

That's the only way. Also, there is another possibility. You may have fought it, but if you ran, Uxie will have left, but it still comes back when you go to the cave again.

willis_chong

Pokemon adventure games player
    Years
    I can only say "Make sure you have Uxie aside from the one in the lake, and confirm the ID and OT."

That's the only way. Also, there is another possibility. You may have fought it, but if you ran, Uxie will have left, but it still comes back when you go to the cave again.

I din't run. I defeated it.

Back