• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

V to the A to the C to the A blabla-ion. What is it? VACATION!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh, that wonderful time is so close by now. No school/college/work/whatever. Just time to chillax and go do whatever the bloody hell you want. So what do you guys plan to do this summer vacation? What are your favorite means of transport? Hey, tell us about your previous vacations and if you look forward to this year. Imagining what may be is good exercise for the brain and brings optimism :D

... I'm doing nothing, I have a summer course XD. You?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Well I've still got my exams to finish (in fact I should probably be revising right now <.<), but after that I have a 3 month summer holiday to look forward to. The first official day of it I have my prom, but the only other thing I have planned is a holiday in August... to Cornwall... Oh well at least the cottage has a hot tub ;).

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm hoping to get a job for the summer so I can earn some money and quit my ducking paper round.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I'm going to be working. Just working. University is 'spensive, you have to pay for it somehow. It's a shame I'm not working abroad this year, that was fun. Family are taking me on a cruise in October though so it's all good.

Oh, and I'm going to Ireland from 8th July to 12th July to Dublin and then to Oxegen Festival! It's going to be soooo gooood! :cer_boogie:

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    When Summer comes around and its vacation time.
    I'm going to try and get my friends together and travel up the coast and camp by the beach. Have drinks and stuff and swim :3 It's gonna be pretty elite.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I'm going to sit down, relax, and be lazy all summer with the exception of work and some EXTREME VIDEO GAMES >=D

Of course, my job involves a minimum of 4 hours of walking and lifting per shift. So I've got plenty of exercise.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hanging out at home because I have no internet, and coming to the local public library once a week to get my needed fill of PC. At least I can use my brother's Wii while I'm back home. Now if only he had any good games.

Oh yeah, and I'm playing through Soul Silver again this summer, and NOT getting Joey's number this time :P

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    Well, I need to get my uniforms for the school I'll be going to,and I'll be going to a wedding in Colorado (with an alpine slide right by the place we're renting ^_^), and I'm -hoping- to go to Otakon (anime convention in Baltimore) with my friend this year since we went last year, but other than that, I really can't think of anything XD

I'll be going someplace with my dad, if that counts o3o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I lose pretty much any semblance of a social life I may have had over the school year in summer 'cause I work fulltime. XD; It's a desk job in an office though so I have internet access.... like now! But as a result I have to get up early and I get home kinda late. :s

I don't have any outright vacations planned or anything--too much work for that. But! I have Friday off through until the next Friday and I absolutely cannot wait because PC online friends are coming out to spend the week. (Ausaudriel... assuming he can make it since it's a little up in the air suddenly :|, parallelzero, and Aegis :D) We're at Anime North, a local con, over the weekend and then we're hanging around my house for the week.

And after that it's pretty much back to work everyday until September. XD;

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'm going on holiday to Wales this year! :3 It's going to take us a 1 hour boat ride to Scotland from N.Ireland, then a 6 hour car ride from Scotland though all the way down there. I can't wait though. ^w^ Most other days I just relax in the sun/go out on the trampoline during the summer.

Years
    Oh I cant wait! Im going to spent the first week of summer at one movie festival, where Im invited as VIP (breakfast and dinners for free ftw!), then Ill be with my best friends family somewhere, because Im gonna invite him to my place sometime over the summer, too. Were going to play video games 24/7 :D ! Then Im planning to stay at my familys summer house (normally I live in my countrys biggest city, so this is basically just a small house in the nature, countryside :) Im also gonna invite some friends there) for, like, 2 weeks. Im going to be in spain for the whole August, which is exciting (OMG OMG SEA! We dont have that in my country! :D).

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    5 weeks isn't close. I've been on study leave anyway, which is practically a holiday considering I haven't been studying :3 Three exams in the next two days, I'm going to do pretty bad methinks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Not a whole lot. Looking for voluntary work to boost my CV since I'm failing to be accepted for any paid work.

Might go camping with my boyfriend for a few days - neither of us have ever been camping before, it'll be a new adventure. My dad goes camping a lot he might be able to offer us some tips and advice. Only problem is the unpredictable weather up here in Scotland. Even in summer the temperatures can fluctuate a lot, sometimes suddenly getting very chilly. I'm used to sleeping in the middle of winter with the window open and only a single summer duvet and a thin blanket to add if I feel too cold, but my boyfriend is not used to sleeping in the cold even in summer he has 2 or 3 duvets.

I may also have to do exam resits, I know I have a maths one from semester 1. Not sure if I'll have any for semester 2, had 3 modules and only had the results back from 1 (B pass... relieved). So I'll have some study to do to prepare.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to be going on a cruise for my Graduation Present~ Then, I'll probably be spending the summer trying to find a job so I can get some monies for college, before I start taking classes in the Fall.

I may also be heading up to New York for part of the summer with a friend of mine, but that's still up in the air.

Years
    I probably won't be going on vacation anywhere this year =/ I'll probably just hang out with friends, go to the beach nearby, oh and get a summer job.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'm going to be waking up almost every day of summer vacation at 5:00 A.M. to run for Cross Country. ^^ And I have to read some of these books for a summer assignment from a teacher I don't even have yet. Other than that? Just hanging out with people. (=

Back