• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    cool I even tested the inventory screen and got no crashes from somehow flipping through my bag, well done! I'll keep looking for bugs all the same.

I now need to remember where Warm Forest is supposed to be as I completely lost track of certain locations

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    apparently that inventory bug is still a thing, I dunno what the heck causes t as it keeps saying viewing my inventory causes the game to divide by zero

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    i am very frustrated to hear that there are still bugs in the game, and so i only be releasing bug fix updates on radiant for the forseeable future
    i will try and get v3.2 out for this fri 3 may

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    odd thing is the inventory thing only happened once it hasn't happened again. I think that was just a one-off thing this time around. Still worth looking into but the game so far runs smoothly. The only real issue I have right now is an odd graphical glitch where the screen duplicates and scrolls upward when moving. Sometimes the whole screen freezes up even though I am still moving if in a town. It corrects itself soon after without issue.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    scratch my last comment, that inventory bug is becoming an issue again. I just scrolled through to look at how many Rojosa stamps I have and when passing the items page the game crashed twice with that "divided by zero" glitch, which makes no sense as I passed the items window before just fine up till now. I wonder if this has connection to the stamp quest?

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @loonyman your first comment about the scrolling map has been an issue since the beginning and i have no idea how to solve it, but it is only minor, so sorry about that
    your second comment: i playtested the game, and found no zero division issue in the bag, which is why i have not brought out an update today. i will look very deeply into this, as it is clearly unacceptable

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    yeah the bug seems to change pockets every so often, one minute it was items, another it was TMs, then key items and now it doesn't seem to happen at all. I've no idea what to think at all.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    A small thing to mention, fast travel doesn't appear to work when trying to go to Naranhaa even though I have been to the city. Other fast travel points work in the province but the city itself fails to work. All the other city fast travel points work however.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    There is a bug in the bag, "Script 'Pscreen_bag' line 357: ZeroDivisionError occurred. Divided by 0

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    yeah Swdfm says hes not sure what causes the bag problem, hes been looking into it for months now.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    i think, that the problem might be with superpotions or moss cave, it's the only time that the error shows, when i get rid of the superpotions, i can use the bag normally

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    i've tested for 1 hour and i think the problem is in the super potions definetly, no matter the amount of them, if you have it in the bag the game crash

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Wow really? That's a huge problem for when you unlock the ability to use them or so much as try to perform the beginner tasks at Rojosa.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    well, not only de superpotion it seems, idk now what it's the cause, it crashes again with the lemonade, soda and water, so i think it might be with the amount of items or the combination might be

Last edited:
    Back