• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Major update:
    I will be releasing a BETA version around the start of August.
    This version will be the full version, but some features will still be very open to bugs as they would not have been sufficiently playtested. Players will be given warnings before attempting unplaytested features or unplaytested quests.
    The reason for this is so people can still play the game and not have to wait, reducing pressure. While the BETA version is out, I will be playtesting the parts that have not been, and bug fixing so that I can release the full version at some point (Estimate Nov to Jan). I would still like players to report any bugs they see, whether it is in a playtested area or not.
    You WILL be able to transfer save files from Version 4.0 BETA to full Version 4.0 when it comes out, but unfortunately cannot transfer any earlier version to either, as I stated in my previous post.
    Hope this is good news!

Swdfm

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    yay its ready i just downloaded the beta if i have any problems i will say so on this page

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hi the items have a diferent name then what they should be like a great ball is called zinc and pokeball is a jackoba berry same with pokemon and when i encounter a wild pokemon in the grass the game crashes

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    the starters have their names mixed, up, Bulbasaur is called Treecko for some reason, and Totodile is called Squirtle. Also Bulbasaur has the Flare Boost ability which doesnt make sense at all.

EDIT: Yeah it appears ALL the starters have Flare Boost, I tried starting with Rowlet and the ability is set on the wrong one. You gotta fix the pokemon names and the abilities, it could be an issue with more than just the starters.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    it is not just the starters the ekans in the quest from the mayer in the first town it has sniper and acts like intimidate

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i cant do much becuase i cant move in places like the west forest because i cant battle wild pokemon if i do then the game crashes so i cant do a lot of quests please help

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    got an error when i walk in the tall grass and got and encounter outside the pokemon starter lab

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Swdfm can you please put out a patch for this bug where i cant battle any wild pokemon its almost game breaking

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    yea it does but i did find a trick for now go into the grass or water and save before the battle bug then relod when the bug crashes your games and repeat

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Swdfm when is a patch coming out for the encounter bug it makes some quests impossible to do like the mysterious egg the cannon one and the demon/wishiwashi one

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I had no idea any of these issues occured. I am really sorry about it. None of these occured during playtesting. I am pretty furious about it, to be honest.
    I will try and get a patch out on Monday.

Back