• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vacation

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I really want to go backpacking in Europe for a month. It would be an interesting experience. If Europe, I would love to visit some of the islands around Australia like the Marshall Islands, Solomon Islands or Fiji.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I've already visited everywhere I could possibly go since childhood so my ideal vacation is right here in my room with fast wifi and plenty of snacks. :3

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • I'd love to travel around Europe for a while. See London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Rome, etc etc etc. Maybe go farther east into Poland, Russia, and north into Scandinavia ... I guess I want to see everything haha. I'd certainly be looking forward to the food, as well 8)

It's funny, all (or most) European countries are represented internationally by their capital. But here in the US, we have other cities like LA and NYC. Washington isn't even the largest city.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Bora Bora. That place looks incredible!
    Unfortunately that place is outrageously expensive, and tickets to Tahiti from Singapore are already priced at around S$12,000 (~ $9,600) per person.

I don't have that much money, even if I can get more affordable lodging options (airbnb) the air ticket prices to the destination are already a killer. :(

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Vacation

I would vacation in this hotel.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • The only places I have never been to in Australia are the cities of Perth and Darwin. Our family has yet to find any interesting places in them so we might visit one day.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I would love to go to some of the United States' big cities.. Chicago, New York, DC, etc. Although I've already been to a lot of them, I really really want to go back. I'd also enjoy going to pretty much anywhere in Europe, Japan, and/or Oceania.

Years
  • I'd love to go to many of the countries in Europe, Italy especially! I'd really love to stay in Venice a while and take in the sights (and the food) all across the country. I also want to stay in that ice hotel in Sweden; it looks really cool:

Spoiler:

iirc there's also a treehouse hotel somewhere, which would be fun to stay at. Hell, I'd like to go to any unique hotel, haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Pretty much the only places I haven't been that are good vacation spots would be Hawaii, Alaska, or Japan.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • iirc there's also a treehouse hotel somewhere, which would be fun to stay at. Hell, I'd like to go to any unique hotel, haha.
    That's in Northern Oregon, I believe. I remember seeing it on tv and thought it was pretty awesome.

I would like to visit the Galapagos Islands one day. I mean, seeing all of the wildlife would be amazing. Definitely a great place to take some great photos!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I'd love to take a trip around Europe and Asia. While I'm also interested in visiting where most people would love to visit in Europe, like Paris, London, Amsterdam etc.. I've always wanted to go to Croatia! :D As for Asia, Southeast Asia particularly intrigues me the most, and not because I'm from there. :P

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Switzerland. The air, the people, the food, the culture, the history, the everything, it's all just so perfect. The downside is the outrageous price of course (one bottle of water = 1 euro) but who cares if you have a flow of money?

Years
  • Anywhere in Europe would be fine actually, but in particular, Paris. Everything about their culture from the architecture of their buildings, the cuisine warrants my attention. But yeah, I'd love to go backpacking around Europe, a continent I feel like has an abundance of history in their landscapes.

Back