• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valen's Poke's Shop With EV training

Is My Shop Good?

• Yea its Good

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Nah its not

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Could Be Better

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Excellent

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    No, I can't. Leech Seed is an egg move. And I'm not sure how to clone without using a cheating device.
    u dont got an ar ok well i need to get the magnetric cloned and then il trade u for the meganium

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Hi! ^_^ I am very interested in your 10 Ani Lugia-Jolly Nature UT. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer besides UT lv.1 shiny Mudkip and Piplup that are nicknamed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Hi! ^_^ I am very interested in your 10 Ani Lugia-Jolly Nature UT. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer besides UT lv.1 shiny Mudkip and Piplup that are nicknamed.
    can u renickname and wat r their natures

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    i only have shadow ball in fire red and i can migrate tomorrow again. i can give you ANY tm
    1 to 50 instead if you are interested
    forget the shadow ball tm il take tm 26 earthquake and tm 24 thunderbolt

Back