• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valen's Poke's Shop With EV training

Is My Shop Good?

• Yea its Good

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Nah its not

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Could Be Better

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Excellent

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Timid Froslass
    EV's: 248SpAtk/252Spd/8HP (the 8HP EV's were to make it's HP divisible by 4 so that it would need 3 subs to activate the petaya berry)
    Stats: 256/164/165/234/157/347
    Moveset:
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Substitute
    Shadow Ball

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Modest Kingdra
    Ability: Swift Swim
    EV's: 252SpAtk/252Spd/4HP
    Stats: 291/189/221/317/224/269
    Moveset:
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Dragon Pulse
    Rest

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Modest Kingdra
    Ability: Swift Swim
    EV's: 252SpAtk/252Spd/4HP
    Stats: 291/189/221/317/224/269
    Moveset:
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Dragon Pulse
    Rest
    could u take out rest and teach him the move signal beam if not thats fine and il take it but il have to wait to clone my donphan

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I don't have enough shards... I'm sorry. One more thing: can you clone and give back Kingdra? Because I can't clone...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Ok, so let me get Kingdra cloned by someone else. I'll tell you when I'm ready.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Okay, I have a new offer. I EV'd my shiny Palkia, then maxed it with Proteins and such. Would that be acceptable for Arceus?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Well I don't know exact EV spread, but after item max stats were significantly higher than a maxed un-EV'd Palkia at LVL 100.

hamzahmage

Pokemon Master
    Years
    hey im new to exchanging friend codes so could you help me out there also i dont know where to get a friend code....by the way would you ,ind trading something for a shotuken pichu,......and you said something about not accepting cheated or banned pokemon...(i dont use those cheats just wondering)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hey can I clone these if you still have them?
    AURA Mew Timid UT
    TRU Dragonite Mild UT
    TRU Manaphy Mild UT
    Gamestop Deoxys Lonely UT
    MATTLE Ho-Oh Calm UT
    Kyle Riolu Serious UT

CMT if there's anything you want or need something EV trained.

hamzahmage

Pokemon Master
    Years
    hey valen srry for posting this again but i would really appreciate it if you responded to my earlier mesage,,... ill post it again.... ty...btw your thread rocks....ill post now lolz..."hey im new to exchanging friend codes so could you help me out there also i dont know where to get a friend code....by the way would you ,ind trading something for a shotuken pichu,......and you said something about not accepting cheated or banned pokemon...(i dont use those cheats just wondering)"

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Could I get the Date, Nature, and Characteristic on the following:

10 Aniv Alakazam-Naughty Nature UT
    10 Aniv Tyranitar-Calm Nature UT
    10 Aniv Espeon-Modest Nature UT
    10 aniv Latias-Timid Nature UT

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Ill trade you for your EVd salamence.

Heres some events I got, also have some shinies and EVds if you want to see em

world 08 lucario, NZ Wishmkr Channel Jirachi, 10 aniv celebi pikachu, movie 09 pichu and arceus, bday charmander mattle ho oh, tru regigigas tru shaymin, gamestop deoxys, VGC09 Milotic, alamos darkrai, ranger manaphy Shiny movie 11 shaymin

Back