• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentines Day Fails

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
  • What would b the worst valentines u had or name what would be the worst. Stuff like people saying no after going buying chocolate

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Last year, I didn't have a Valentine's Day. I was travelling to the Philippines, i.e. 8 hours ahead in timezones...I left on the 13th and arrived at about 1am on the 15th.

Now literally not even having one is a fail of epic proportions.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • my one is that I planned to take my huband (boyfriend last year) to an Italian resturant last 14th of feb, but somehow ended up babysitting my nephews

Years
  • ^ Likewise. I've never had a Valentine's Day fail mainly because I don't like taking part in it, even when I was in a relationship.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    The only fail i had on valentines day is that I haven't had a valentine ... Ever. Then again I'm out of a job right now and staying at my parents till I get back on my feet with a new job.

Years
  • For me Valentines day have always been two things:
    1) a day when you are reminded of the fact that you aren't in a relationship
    2) a giant commercial to boost sales of chocolate, roses. etc.

Years
  • The worst fail I had was I gave a girl a valentines card when I was 9 and spelt her name wrong. Her name was Jasmine I spelt it Janine. She was not amused.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I've never had a Valentine's Day fail, but today I saw a guy waiting by the entrance of one of the buildings in our school. He was holding a guitar and there was an expensive-looking bouquet of flowers next to him, and when we tried to pass by the entrance, he asked us politely if we could use the other entrance because he was waiting for a girl. After what seemed like ten minutes, we came back to the entrance and saw that he was sitting there all alone, and we assumed that the girl didn't show up. It was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    This girl who I'm supposed to now be going out with wouldn't kiss me. Too cliché, apparently.

Petty, I know, but still. Puts a damper on you.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • There really was never a 'worst' for me. I just treat it like any other day, minus perhaps some excessive chocolate.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • For Valentines Day this year I bought my housemate KFC and he *****ed me out for getting him the wrong size of popcorn chicken. I win.

Back