• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Valentines Day on tPC

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • wyef4Rj.png

Happy Valentine's Day, the only other day when it's socially acceptable to eat copious amounts of candy without being looked at funny.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Cant wait for valentines day hope everyone else's is amazing!

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.

And if you're planning on asking that special someone a question, but having a hard time trying to say it, here's some great encouragement.
    bcdce6ecaacb26dfe9ea6494ef8230276090f94dbf6a9de5473ddb6a88938eb8_1.jpg

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    oZLJaeV.jpg

Aside from probably spending the day with my bf, I'm also just looking forward to half-priced candy day afterwards. ///eyes discount candy sales

Hope everyone has a good week and a nice v-day.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.

And if you're planning on asking that special someone a question, but having a hard time trying to say it, here's some great encouragement.
    bcdce6ecaacb26dfe9ea6494ef8230276090f94dbf6a9de5473ddb6a88938eb8_1.jpg
    But Firefox is my default browser. :<

Years
  • I'm as single as a dollar bill :'(

But I don't know, I think some of you are really cool and it would be nice if I developed a really good relationship 1 on 1 and it turned into something even better....

Back