• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valerauko.net

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    Valerauko.net is my site (as you may've guessed from the name), with many things. i'd really appreciate some quality critics. please don't be annoyed by the speed, the host is this slow =( (i'll move hosts in a few weeks)
    these are the sections (which ain't a link is not finished yet)
    vBlog is my blog. i created the blog engine myself. and everything
    vWrite is the place where i'll post writings when i won't be so lazy. engine made by self.
    vSelf is about me.
    vDesign is my webdesign portfolio. kinda.
    on vStream i will air music. good music =)
    vNet will be a network site
    vHost will offer free hosting
    from vScript you'll be able to download the scripts i created, like vblog, vwrite, vstream, and any else.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    The server doesn't seem that slow, but I've seen faster too.

Let's see...I really like the design of vSelf. It's simplistic yet it looks really nice and loads fast. The only thing I don't really care for is the cut-off letters in the header, but that's just a minor thing.

The blog script's looking really nice - no complaints at all that I can see. I'll have to try it out if/when you release it. =)

There's one thing you might want to check into. vWrite is stretching way past my resolution on both Firefox and IE. And I'm on 1440x900. So you might want to look into that.

Other than that little resolution thing, it's very impressive. You've obviously put a lot of work into your site and scripts.

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    Morkula said:
    There's one thing you might want to check into. vWrite is stretching way past my resolution on both Firefox and IE. And I'm on 1440x900. So you might want to look into that.
    i know it is - it's not a vertical, but a horizontal design. not the best idea i ever had, but at least somewhat unique.
    i always test my sites with opera, ie and firefox, and optimize for all.

Back