• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Valley Windworks Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I've recently started playing Pokemon Platinum and I have reached the valley windworks. I defeated the Galactic grunt standing outside the windworks and he said that the two grunts in the meadow had the other key. However when I go to the meadow both grunts are blocking my way and I cannot battle them.

I hope somebody can help me as this is stopping me from progressing.
    Thanks.

Sephro

_____ Type User
    Years
  • Hey, read your problem and you might need to fight the grunts on the bridge. if not then sorry but i havent done that part in a long time :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I've read a walkthrough and the two grunts were supposed to have moved from the bridge after the first grunt is defeated but they won't budge. Thanks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    There is a bridge just left of the windworks, the two grunts are standing at the end, when i try to talk to them or go through the gap between them they tell me I cant go any further but I cant battle them.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Thats not how you get to the Flower Patch....
    You need to go back to Flororama Town, and go to the very top left corner of the flower patch (top left with respect to the entrace from the direction of Jubilife City.) Go through there and you'll find the grunts you need to fight.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Dashi_sato said:
    lulz
    shouldnt feel dumb
    i took my sapphire back to the store when i got poisoned, bc of the screen thing.
    thats dumber
    my sis thought the same thing when she was playing my ds once
    but i told her what it was

I thought the same thing when I first played Red. I was close to taking it back to the store myself.

Lucar10

Record for Longest Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    with the squiggly screen i got me for a while until my pokemon fainted in FireRed

Ace00

The Guillotine
    Years
  • yea me and my cousins set there Ruby on fire cause we thought it was broken cause he was poisoned well i actually knew what it was i just didnt want them to beat it before me so i let them...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back