• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valve games (also: Left 4 Dead 2 on sale)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • https://store.steampowered.com/app/550/
    Left 4 Dead 2 is on sale for $6.80. The 4-pack is about $20. Get it if you think your friends might want it! We sometimes have L4D2 gaming events here.

Also, Valve games general. Half Life 2 Episode 3 release date: sometime after the second Armageddon.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/550/
    Left 4 Dead 2 is on sale for $6.80. The 4-pack is about $20. Get it if you think your friends might want it! We sometimes have L4D2 gaming events here.

Also, Valve games general. Half Life 2 Episode 3 release date: sometime after the second Armageddon.

Yes! I'm glad I didn't buy it for Pc when it came out~...

Also the actual date for HL2E3 is :
    πj25h x [(i2425)-14] x 4eh - 2π
    -1(π+ih) - 2(πjh) .....20 - (11/2)0

π = pi (aprox. to 3.14159), h = height of Valve's Current office, j = number of people working at Valve, i ∈ R , when ih = 1

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I have a gaming laptop I've been waiting on coming in the mail Wednesday, and was planning on buying L4D2 off of Steam first thing. I got lucky that they had this sale now.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Gotta love steam sales. c: I can't count the number of times I've taken advantage of them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My wallet hates Steam sales. It's so easy to buy more than my budget usually allows 'cause "omg that game is 80% off!" or "hey, these daily indie packs are only $5 what a deal!" and then suddenly a week goes by and I've spent like $80 on games.

I'm kind of tempted to pick up a few copies of L4D2 so I can give them out to friends and play with them but I really shouldn't since I only have a part time job this summer. :c I think I have until tomorrow afternoon to stop waffling on my decision though.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Just picked up both Left 4 Dead games now from Steam. Great timing on the sale as I was about to buy both games anyway.

Years
  • Half Life 2 Episode 3 release date: sometime after the second Armageddon.

Never say never: see figure a) Duke Nukem Forever. :P

I think I got L4D2 during a previous special.

A word of advice to people who haven't bought it yet: if you play online, people will be inclined to play the game out of order. Also, if you DO play online, do yourself a favour and get a headset. It makes co-ordinating attacks much easier.

Back