• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Clan

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
My three are the human, which is Chimene. She keeps the other two at bay. (Ego)
The vampire, Aenir, she is the good side (Superego)
and the werewolf, Charlotte, who is the evil side. (ID)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Lucky you.It's a pain when we argue.There's normally three or four different sides everytime we argue.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I try my best ta control all the others but they always have good points and I can never tell one form the other.In the end we all just get distracted and we do whatever we were gonna do my way.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Eh, for me, it's Alderon (basically good, somewhat sadistic) and Atsuna (mostly evil).

Then there's the rest, I won't really get into them. Suffice to say, a night in my mind will leave you will thore sexual images than you care to remember. I can also tell you that Link has a really big...erm, you get the picture.

~Ozy~

Years
Well, it is until you realize that it's somewhat narcissicistic. That's one issue I don't have. Or so I think.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, it can be pretty fun. Except when you find tow personas ina relationship that shouldn't be (Hatsuharu/Momiji/Ayame). *shudder*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I can't tell if your saying nuh uh to my being weirder than you or me saying that you are weird.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2005
I am Alucard Drake and i would like to join your clan because i love bats and vamps all the same and pluse my real names inisales are bat. and for my char its Alucard Drake if i am excepted in to the clan would you please e-mail me and say that i have been accepted thanx

email: [email protected]

Back