• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Knight Club

Toto

<3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    How about a pic of Zero
    Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg! That one is great! He is biting Yukki or someone else in that picture?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, she is blushing alright. XD That is so cute. I won't mind if Zero bit me. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, oh yeah most definitely. There was no way I would turn down someone who is cute and sweet. He seems that type of person.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah because I think if he shows it, maybe he will think that he is weak. He isn't weak at all. Show off that emotion. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww yeah he did hug her, right? That was sweet. And you showed me one AMV about Yuuki and Zero. It was beautiful. I loved it. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! It is about time! Dang, I wish I got to watch the episode itself. D: But I am not there yet.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    He kissed her in the manga.

The anime seems to be getting a rushed ending and stopped following the manga ;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh in the manga. Dang, I don't why I was thinking the anime. ^^; Sorry about that. See, I am out the loop, I need to get back. XD Man, I hope they will show it in the anime.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is? Awww, yeah I forgot. They only show about 13 episodes. And I bet this is going be the last season. I really want a third season. XD

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Can I join the club?
    I just started the anime Monday, so I have no clue what you guys(girls) are talking about ^-^"

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I dunno about that.

At the end, Yuuki left with Kaname ;;

I still hope for Zeki in the manga!!

Aw man. D: Oh well, there is always the manga. Even if the anime doesn't continue. I hope they will get together someday. Who knows.

And welcome to the club, The Kidd! Oh have you started watching the first season or the second one?

Back