• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Vampire or Human?]

Vampre or Human?

• Vampire?

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Human?

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
  • If we're talking a regular vampire, then human. However, if we're talking a Twilight vampire, where the only danger sunshine poses is sparkling and I'll be lusted over by everybody in existence, regardless of gender OR sexuality...then vampire :P

Years
  • Human. Why would I want to live practically forever? Living for hundreds of years sounds a bit dull and really lonely. ._.; I'd also like to eat normal food. I'd really miss the sweets, that's for sure.

As much as I'd like some awesome powers sometimes, they're not of the vampire variety.

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
  • Human. There's nothing really great about being a vampire... What's the fun in life if you always have to come out at night and murder others to get your food?

Ayselipera

Ever since the vampire craze began I've become really annoyed of them. So I think I'll stay a human for this poll. :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • If they existed, Vampires. ^^

My answer is a little biased, since I read Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan to much, but it seems really cool surviving on blood, being super strong. ^^

What sucks is that you can't come out during the day. >.>
    If only they existed. *Sigh*

Irony

Killer Robot Janitor of WOFZ
    Years
  • My biggest desire is to become a human, and experience emotion. Being a killer robot, I get almost all the perks that a vampire would get. I wish to become human.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Human, after all I love daytime...so I would not be happy not being able to go in that sunlight. Also it's much more work for a vampire because they have to only go out at night making sure they don't get burnt and kill people (If in a City) without others knowing which would make it too complicated for my small brain to handle.

Nothing ever happens at night for me either so it would be a boring for nothing to ever happen.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'd be a vampire the ones that can walk in sunlight(Day Walkers).. I never sleep. I hate my vegetables. (J/k xD) . I love the cold. I'm not saying that because of the twilight craze. o.o;. Infact If I was a vampire I would killbefriend Rob Patinson. and Screw Emotions!

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • If I was chose to be a vampire or a human, I'll choose to be the way I am right now, a human being, not a blood sucking beast that's scared of the light.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Considering what i am now i'd like to be a human please.
    All this blood sucking is making my mouth dry ;;

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I would stay a half human half Card Gaming Diety that I already am. n_n

I have the bountiful gifts of card game skillz and an adorable complexion

without

without

the body glitter.

n_n so I shall decline and remain a demigod.

For when you are dying I will be still alive

And then when you're dead? I'll still be alive.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'm dazzling as it is all of the time already, so no need for the added effect of fangs and an obvious failure to make it to my tanning appointment.

*meaning - human.

Years
  • While being a vampire is cool, not being able to be out in the sun really kills it for me.

I'd rather be like Simon Belmont from Castlevania fame and hunt vampires, like Dracula! Dracula is A REAL vampire, not that pansy boy Edward from Twilight.

Back