• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vaporeon or Jolteon ?

Which one do you like more ?

• Total voters

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
  • Vaporeon for me. (Tied it up!! :P) They're both freaking awesome but Vaporeon is invaluable as a bulky water. Jolteon just isn't in the same category though it's still mighty awesome. And I think Vaporeon is just as cute, if not cuter. :P

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Vaporeon is my absolute favorite Pokemon.
    It's so elegent, and it's always been a reliable Pokemon to have on my team. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Jolteon has one the the best Sp. Attack & Speed ratios in the game (This is how I compose my team anyways, Speed is a must along with either high Attack or Sp. Attack), although Vaporeon has what seems like a better moveset. I like Jolteon better for his overall stats (Magnet Rise = Win).

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I like both i personally think they both look cool but i always favored electric types so
    i think jolteon wins this time.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • Those are my two favorite eeveelutions, but I'm going to go with Jolteon for now, seeing as I like electric pokemon more than water.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • For me, Vaporeon wins hands down. I never really liked Jolteon's design :/ it just seemed too... hostile? Is that the word I'm looking for? But all those spikes, and the bright yellow... I just didn't enjoy that.

Whereas Vaporeon is graceful, serene, mermish, sleek, streamlined... ahh... I could talk for hours about why I love Vaporeon. It's definitely the most beautiful of the Eeveelutions (although Espeon and Leafeon come close).

Last edited:

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • I actually prefer Flareon XD Cause it's pretty XD but also because I'm notoriously picky about fire types and the starter evolutions I've never liked except Cyndaquil -> Quilava -> Typhlosion.

EDIT: Didn't think that through. Will scab my friend's one and then she can restart again XD

But between those two Vaporeon because I do enjoy the graphics and effects of powerful water moves. Plus Raichu would be my number one man for Electric moves :P

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Based on looks, Jolteon is cuter than Vaporeon.

Based on moveset and ability to battle, Vaporeon is more sturdy and gets more vary of attack where Jolteon's attacks are only limited to only thunder attacks.

But, I like Jolteon more, because it's cry is better. :P

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    vaporeon, because i generally like water pokemon better than electricity.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    This is a tough one for me, especially since I always preferred Jolteon and Vaporeon to Flareon. Though I thought all the original eevee evolutions were great, and all had amazing design despite my preference for fire and electric pokémon. But, Jolteon has always been my favorite of them all, I like the move set a lot, and has always been one of my favorite electric pokémon. His design is my favorite too because the spikes look really wicked.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Gonna have to go with Jolteon here. A, I've always preferred electric Pokemon, and B, Jolteon has the upper hand in a fight

lolliepopJess

Classic + Original All The Way
    Years
  • Vaporeon was one of my first favourite pokemon but it soon got replaced by my love for Umbreon :) I loved mermaids and vaporeon is also generally looks more girly which is probably why I like it so much when I was younger. I would still choose Vaporeon over Jolteon any day. I can't say I have ever been a water or electric type fan though.

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
  • I have always favored Jolteon over Vaporeon. I have always thought that Vaporeon was ugly because of it's head thing. /forgetting what it is callleeddd....

I also have a Jolteon doll.
    On my Diamond, /R.I.P D:/ , I had all the eevolutions. I always used my Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon. The first time I got eevolutions was Pokemon Coliseum, Umbreon and Espeon, and then XD brought me my Jolteon. Though when my game didn't save after I played it to where you evolve, I did have a Flareon. Personally love fire types over water and thunder types.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I easily like Jolteon better. I can't stand Vaporeon. I think I am the only person here who finds it ugly. :P

Jolteon looks better, has better attacks, and is just plain easier on the eyes IMO.

Back