• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Various Smells

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Cinnamon. I freaking love cinnamon, everything about it! It smells like Christmas and good times... I don't know, it's hard to describe, it's just a smell that's really comforting to me for some reason haha. I guess it's probably to do with my mum always burning cinnamon scented candles around Christmas and that's the time of year everyone in my family gets along for once so it's just a good memory for me, but the smell is lovely too. I also love the smell of petrol, but that's slightly weirder haha.

OMG I LOVE CINNAMON! We have these amazing cinnamon scented sticks in our tree and I just love it... so good.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, being a car guy, gasoline and exhaust rank highly on my list of "nice" smells, even if the rest of my family would disagree. As far as food-related smells go, I like the smell of anything being grilled.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I love the smell of old books. There is something about it that just makes me think of what life must have been like back when that book was new, and it makes me happy.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I like some candles, most 'holiday' smells like pumpkin, pine trees, and egg nog, books, newly opened Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and most food ^^

Years
  • I love the smell of mint, aaah thats beautiful, and bread baking.

Hmmm, paper and books <3. And newly opened pokemon cards! Some alcohols smell fruity and really nice when they burn, like in the experiments at school. Christmasy candles too.

Years
  • I love the smell of sweet stuff, mainly fruit, mint, vanilla, chocolate... you name it!

I'm just a girl who loves her sweet aromas.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The smell of rain. Not before or after. During. I love opening the windows all over the house and let the smell of rain enter the house. It really makes me comfortable. :3

Back