• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vega-kun's Sketch art gallery

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
    These are just a few of my works!
    I Love to draw anime!
    These are a few pics of My trainer Vega
    and my Pikachu Gigajolt!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Love 'em!
    The first image you posted is brilliant! You captured the cute side of Pikachu while maintaining and decent style which wasn't specifically uber cutesy. Keep up the good work!

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
    Wow, these are great! So how do you do it? Photoshop? Mouse? Tablet?

That May pic rocks. You've got an interesting style. You should color the May one in.
    Cant wait for more

first I scan the sketch then ink and color with photoshop, i haven't colored in a while though lol! ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Great work. Keep up the good work. Would be nice to see them coloured or just shaded even.

Nice :)

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    wow, fantastic drawings Vega. really look like the anime itself, and i really like these.

like ZabuzaMomochi said, it would be better to shade them in, but i think they look fantastic the way they are. amazing Vega.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Sketches?!? o.O These are better then anything I've ever drawn! (Although I am terrible at drawing T.T)
    But I hate Pikachu...

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I'd assume you want some constructive criticsm and not only those "you're so great"-comments. So, I thought I'd constructively criticize you. However, there's a slight problem: I can't find much to criticize!

The first thing I'd say is that you should colour some of your work, maybe with computer, so you don't lose the original. You draw well, but let's face it: colours make stuff look better. For a very long time, I coloured practically nothing, and that's why colouring remains my issue. If you're not very great in it, you should start practicing. If you are great in it, you should colour these drawings. If you already have coloured them, I'd like to see those coloured ones!

The only not-so-well-drawn things I could find: the head of the second Pikachu and May's hand and nose. Everything else is great, I expecially like the way you draw faces (of both people and Pokémon) and the way you invent your own poses and don't just copy some Pikachu pictures you found in the internet. Generally all your drawings look great and you shade well.

I think drawing more is pretty much the only way to get better in your case. I'd really like to see more of your work!

Back