• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vengeful Mafia - Group 2 games

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Mistakes as town, hmmmm. I think the biggest mistake was jdthebud townreading Bidoof for that deadline vote. Mafia's only game here is to gain sympathy and they will try to do this without actually helping, which is what we ended up doing.
    Yeah I'd agree with that assessment, although I was surprised that Vincent killed me given that I did the same thing, while also voting for the same player.

Anyway, this is a new game, so I'm going to throw out a vote here:

[Vote] Vincent

Currently weakly townreading Home and Johnny for providing good feedback, which makes me think they are trying to help town. Still weak though.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I agree with what's been said about last game

But hey, new game! Fresh start, new mistakes, what's poppin' playas?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Yeah I'd agree with that assessment, although I was surprised that Vincent killed me given that I did the same thing, while also voting for the same player.

Anyway, this is a new game, so I'm going to throw out a vote here:

[Vote] Vincent

Currently weakly townreading Home and Johnny for providing good feedback, which makes me think they are trying to help town. Still weak though.

why the vote?

Agreeing on the slight townread on Johnny. Also on his point, without any killing roles, mafia should be able to really blend in well and gain sympathy unvotes to steer themselves away from any bad reads/votes.

@Bidoof what do you say about today's game?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Vengeful Mafia
    Game #2.5
    - - - - -
    Vote Count 1.1

Vincent (1) - jdthebud

Currently Not Voting (4): Home, Johnny, Bidoof FTW, Vincent

It takes 3 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 58 hours, around 10:00pm EST on Thursday, June 22nd.

jombii

Years
  • Why not vote? Just following my reads at the time.

I meant why do you read vincent as scummy?

We should probably vote, so... [VOTE]Bidoof FTW

Also why bidoof?

I only have townread on johnny as of the moment. Bidoof is looking null to me, leaning scummy, simply because of the jarring whats poppin playa post. Jd and vincent null with no leans.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Bidoof is looking null to me, leaning scummy, simply because of the jarring whats poppin playa post.

Stop hatin, Peyton.

I assume Johnny is baiting a post reaction to his vote, here ya go

[Deadline Vote} Johnny

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I'd rather not do the above just because we could easily have a scum hammer the vote.

jombii

Years
  • Agreeing with bidoof. Its very easy to have a scum as the last person and I am not willing to do that. Unless we do choose a very confirmed inno as the hammer. And as of now, I dont think we have.

Also johnny hiding his reason for doof vote sounds not good.

jombii

Years
  • You do realize I could just make up a reason if I were mafia.

yeah you could but it could sound far-fetched as Bidoof has not posted a lot. Not scum-reading you Johnny, just pointing it out.

Also, Vincent should post more.

jombii

Years
  • Well, I'm voting jdthebud as I don't have any good leads/reads, except my useless bidoof slight-scum read and I don't want someone to just bandwagon on a vote. This way, all of us get 1 vote.

I'm saying that I'm not totally scum reading you. Just enough to place you back into null with a slight-town read.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Hmmm, I'd say the opposite, actually. I believe Johnny's posts have been in-line with his normal town playstyle.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Vengeful Mafia
    Game #2.5
    - - - - -
    Vote Count 1.2

Vincent (1) - jdthebud
    Johnny (1) - Bidoof FTW (deadline)
    Bidoof FTW (1) - Johnny

Currently Not Voting (2): Home, Vincent

It takes 3 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 46 hours, around 10:00pm EST on Thursday, June 22nd.

jombii

Years
  • Well, it's not a worry as I said, I am not scum reading Johnny at the moment.

tbh, i'm not scum reading anyone. Slight scum on bidoof but not really. jd and vincent posted very few times so idek.

jombii

Years
  • Alright. I'll take that as Home would vote Bidoof.

Now jd, Vincent and Bidoof should pick their votes.

if we consider the posted votes, only Vincent hasn't voted. jdthebud voted for vincent and bidoof voted for you.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I meant why do you read vincent as scummy?
    Was more PoE at the time since you and Johnny were slight townreads, and I wanted to get a vote out there.

Now though my townreads on Johnny and Home are stronger, so my vote remains on Vincent.

Well, it's not a worry as I said, I am not scum reading Johnny at the moment.

tbh, i'm not scum reading anyone. Slight scum on bidoof but not really. jd and vincent posted very few times so idek.
    That second part pings me a little...give me your gut read on who's scum, right now.

Back