• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen 3.0

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    If venting makes you feel better, this is a place where you complain about your daily rants.

Here comes my own vent.

Please stop it or fix it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • So tired of fakes and frauds in Twitter. There's a reason why I made m tweets protected. Sorry, but I'm fucking done with it. Also, I hate using my iPad for PC because my charger or battery failed. My iPad is so damn slow at typing. FML.

i missed this thread lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    man i've just been feeling so down lately. this is the loneliest i have felt in awhile

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I have zero idea what the rest of this year would hold for me. D: I fear a large part of it is going to be a mess while the latter half of 2016 is going to work out ok. I dunno anymore, the next couple of months is essentially going to decide how the next few years play out, so I have to make this one count, for sure.

That will sound grim but I don't even know if I'll have an end of the year.

Ammako

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    My own personal experience taught me that people are generally flattered if you tell them you have a crush on them, at least as long as they also like you to a certain extent (if you are friends then they must like you), but at the same time, not everyone is the same, and I've never had it happen with someone who had been a long standing friend.
    If you feel like it wouldn't work, then it may be best to try and forget it, or get over it somehow. But you may also be missing out on the best thing ever.

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Friggin' low and dry temperature dried my lips, fever and sore throat are worsening things...

Ammako

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Remember, the best things come at a risk.

And I mean, even if that friend didn't feel the same way, even if it made things feel kinda awkward, if it's a good friend I doubt it would ruin the friendship. If you're a good friend I don't think they'd just push you away completely because of it.
    May make things awkward, yeah. They might need time to adjust to it if they don't feel the same way.

Of course this is just assumptions, nothing is ever certain in this. Who knows how they may react? But I'd think if that person really likes you as a friend, it's unlikely they would let that completely ruin the friendship. And if it makes things awkward and they don't want to talk to you anymore, just give them time. Maybe they'll come back later once they've cooled down.

In the end, it's a risk you may have to take, or not.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have a heart condition that can make my heart beat around/over 200 bpm, cause me to throw up/get really weak/pass out. WELL. I had the worst I've had it in a long time while in another country, the day I had to come home. So I felt terribly ill all day and wanted to take today off to recoup since I still felt really nauseous and weak .

My manager, in response to above, replied "Really? Well. I'm going to need you to at least work from home if you can't make it in. Only take a sick day if you can't think clearly." I don't know what it was about the above scenario that made him think I was just lol being dramatic. I also have sick days that I'm entitled to, but I guess we just pretend they don't exist.

/end rants.

ps: @TeamFail, I've been on both sides of that coin. One guy worked out, the other didn't. You get over the crush eventually, and if the friendship is strong, they'll get over it too and things will go back to normal. It may take a while, but it can be normal again :)

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • It annoys me that from time to time I think about situations in the past of the things I should have said/done that seem obvious today. u_u

pkmin3033

People like to sleep at 2:30am. They cannot do that if there are loud voices right outside of their house. They do not appreciate being woken up. They would very much appreciate it if you either a) fuck the fuck off, b) shut the fuck up, or c) die. Please keep this in mind.

...seriously, if it happens again to me I WILL call the police. Three nights in a row now. Why the hell are people these days so damned inconsiderate?

Mettaton

Drama! Action! Romance!
    Years
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Day 817282917162: I still wonder why I have no friends. Too many people around are rude and I don't get what is wrong with me.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    No one asked for your opinion, please roll back to the hole where you belong to.

Back