• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Venusaur, Charizard, Blastiose you decide

Which one you decide

• ~*!*~VENUSAUR~*!*~

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • ~*!*~CHARIZARD~*!*~

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • ~*!*~BLASTOISE~*!*~

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • ~*!*~NONE~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
    Blastoise, not just because of the water type, but because it has a high HP stat and Sp.Def. It is also good in the other stats.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Its sort of a tie between venasaur and charizard. venasaur is cool because it can learn leech seed and one of my favorite moves of all time:GIGA DRAIN
    charizard is cool because it was the very first pokemon i used in my first pokemon game,pokemon red. blastoise is ok but there are so many other water types out there, and lapras simply blows it out of the water(pun intended)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    uhhh... look at my avatar. Charizard could pwn venasaur with a blast burn or something and blastoise with thunder punch (must get from battle frontier) so there u have it charizard rules ur world, all hail the great king Charizard!

Back