• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Version/Starter...

Which Version Will You Get?

• Fire Red

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Leaf Green

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Ocean Blue (if it comes out)

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hawking

Insane Newbie
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    I'll try and get Water Blue, if it isn't Water BLue, then Leaf Green.
    My starter, of course, would be the one I've started with for ages, a Squirtle (or the Water type :D)

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • I'll Probably Download The Rom Of Fire Red, Play It, Then Download The Others And Buy Lightning/Thunder Yellow

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2004
    Greengreengreengreen

I would go for Leaf Green
    p.s. I found out that Gamefreaks are not changing the two names what so ever, even if they did i :laugh: would get Fire Red instead of Water Blue (If they change their minds which is about 1/10,000%)
    Fire Red- Charmander (If i get it)
    Leaf Green- Bulbasaur... Okay Charmander
    Water Blue- I am not getting this Version

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Im gunna try and get both. If I get fried red im getting Charmander my fave pokemon from the orginal Pokemon. If I get Leaf green i dunno which i'll choose.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • id just pick ocean blue, cuz i mean a blue cratige is the way to go!!!!
    but, seriously, if i had to pick just between the colors id pick blue. but, since we know nothing about ocean blue then thats why i picked it...im a man of mystery -_-...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back