• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

vertual pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    name: nik
    version:blue
    starter poke:bulbasaur
    Description:vibrant red shirt, blue pants and red shoes, blue hat.can usually tell what pokemon are talking about.(6th sense)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ok here is the player list

blitzballchamp:blitz,rivel to alex, pokemon mudkip(ruby)
    capalex65:alex,rival to blitz,pokemon treeko(sapphire)
    pympfan:emily,rivals yuki and david, pokemon todadile(gold)
    morphasis:yuki,rivals emily and david, pokemon Chikorita(crystal)
    Legendary_Pokemaster:david,rivals emily and yuki, pokemon cyndaquil(silver)
    Pokepoop:red,rivals chris and nik, pokemon charmander(red)
    neomon:chris, rivals red and nik, pokemon pikachu(yellow)
    nick484:nik, rivals chris and red, pokemon bulbasaur(blue)

later on in the game someone can join in the new machine for green and he is rival with everyone if there is someone who really wants to join that is

ic: "blitz come play this game while i go to the can" sam (my little bro) said
    "cant you just pause it" i asked
    "no come and play for me" sam shouted
    "oh all right" blitz said walking over to the machine "oh man not pokemon" blitz said not liking pokemon just then blitz saw alex next to him o0~~ oh great i cant let him see me here~~0o i thought

o0~~ wait a minute he is playing pokemon too ~~0o
    blitz ignored alex and put his vertual helmet on

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i put on the pokemon yellow helmat and was instantly transported 2 profer oaks lab *this is better than i expected* i thought (any thing placed btween 2 * is thinking) "ah there you are" i spun around and saw professor oak. i just caught you your pikachu theres only 1 prob..." pika pops out of ball "it dosent like poke balls" "thats fine" i said as i headed towards my house to pack my things

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "wow this is pretty good for pokemon" blitz sad. blitz looked down at his pokemon "so sam has already got a monster thing"

mudkip looked up and smiled "listen i dont own you my bro does so dont get to attached"

just then i herd my bro say"blitz im out now" i could here him becouse he was in the booth with me

"ok" i said trying to get my helmet off "umm theres a bit of a problem"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    "i recomend doing some serious trainig if your going to chalange brock. here's your pokeball and dex" said oak " oh and after you finish hoenn come back here and bill will take you to the mystery islands

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    I was playing pokemon on these new virtual reality machines and it crashed i was told: "You have to finish the game if you want to get out after the game is done then the simulation is automaticly ended and the halmet can be taken off"

i walked into Prof. Birch's lab to get my pokemon pokedex and pokeballs
    "Here is your Treeko" he said
    "Thanks you Professor"i said to him
    "No problem BTW before you leave you need this and these" he said and handed my a pokedex and 5 pokeballs
    "Thank you again"i said happily to Professor Birch
    "No problem if you want the badges then you should check the gym in Petalburg out it's your fathers gym right?" he said
    "Yes it is well thank you i should get going"i said and left the lab and walked to route 101 but was stopped by Mom (the hero in the game's mom) who gave me the running shoes i said "Thanks"
    and ran into route 101 where i saw a poochena i sended Treeko out and told it to use Tackle and Growl, it did and i threw a pokeball at it and captured it and on a tree a Wurmple was crewling i tlod Treeko to use tackle one more and it did and i threw a pokeball again and captured it like the Poochena

My pokemon team right now

Treeko lvl. 5
    Poocheena lvl. 3
    Wurmple lvl. 4

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i saw capalex catching pokemon in rute 101 so i walked up to him " so your playing pokemon, didnt think you liked pokemon" blitz teased

just then i was attacted by zigzagoon mudkip came out of its ball and used water gun on zigzagoon "thanx um pokemon guy" i said "well i guess i better catch this for sam" i threww a pokeball at it and cought it

"dont you get it your stuck in this thing untill you finish the game so catch the pokemon you like" sam said

" but i dont like pokemon" i yelled out

"btw no one else can here me so you sound pretty crazy, and your going to have to catch some pokemon to finish the game so catch the ones that you think look cool or strong" sam said to me throught the machine

"ok" i replied

"and dont just train one pokemon, train them evenly" sam ordered

"ok but can you tell me what this pokemons name is" i asked

" its a mudkip and if you want to know any more names look on your pokedex" sam said

blitz looked on his pokedex

"it only has mudkip and zigzagoon" i said

"yeah it will get more when you see more" he said

"ok" i said getting up

capalex65

Years
    "so your playing pokemon, didnt think you liked pokemon"i heard blitz say "nah it's not that i like it but i don't hate it either and i'm also just playing for my brother who is 7 years old"

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    IC: "Alright, now lets see how fast i can get to the pewter gym today" i said as i put on the red helmet and then got transported to oaks lab "hi, what pokemon would you like to have?" oak said as i entered his lab "Uhh, i'll take charmander" i said as i picked up the pokeball "Oh, don't forget this!" oak said as he gave me a pokedex and 5 pokeballs "ok, thanks oak!" i said as i headed out of the lab and to route 1.

capalex65

Years
    i walked to Oldale and got a free potion and healed my pokemon and i walked up to Route 103 to see if i could find a Wingull and there it was right above me i send Wurmple out and said: "Wurmple use String Shot"

it did and Wingull fell to the ground

"Wurmple return! Treeko attack with Tackle!!!"

it did and the Wingull was weakened so much that i could capture it "Go! Pokeball" i said loudly and i captured it.

I walked back to Oldale and went to Route 102 to find a Ralts and a (that pokemon with the green leaf on it's head can't remember it's name).

I walked to the end of Route 102 without finding anything when i saw a Ralts

"Go! Treeko" i said

Treeko popped out and Tackled Ralts hard so it was weakned it used Tackle on Treeko who was almost knocked out i used a pokeball onit and it was captured :)

My current pokemon team

Treeko lvl. 6
    Poochena lvl. 4
    Wurmple lvl. 5
    Ralts lvl. 6
    Wingull lvl. 5

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    alex walked off "well i wish he told me what way to go" :( blitz saw a sing "v little root town/ you are now in rout 101/^route 102/< rout 103" the sign read

"well that dont help much, well i guess rout 102 is the best bet presuming this goes in order" blitz said walking towards route 102, blitz saw heeps of pokemon but none that he liked so he kept walking finaly he saw a sighn that read "you are now in route 102/ v is rout 101" yes i made it i said so i kept walking untill he found a dead end "ok this route is kinda useless then isnt it" blitz said to himself as he headed back to route 101 to see where he should go next

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back