• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Vespiquen or Mothim?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Vespiqueen because its a lot stronger than Mothin. Like dude look at mothins stats... it sucks... except for sp. atk at least. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Mothim if you want offence and vespiquen if you want defence.
    Through vespquen has better stats.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    If you have no other choice go with Vespi,better movesets in my opinion.Heracross would be nice though,great strength and Megahorn!^^

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I wouldn't use either, but Vespiqueen is slightly usable.

ebuka

ampipom 08
    Years
    depends on mothims move set and AR U ALRIGHT

first u say ur team is all offence...but from what all i can see this team is a lean mean offence machine team=dialga,abomasonw,garchomp the attack beast....BUT using WORMADAM is more rewarding if u give it moves like psychic and earthquake for the ground one or flash cannon for the steel type hate the grass one...just up its stats with zinc etc OR get an AMBIPOM that has TECHNICIAN for an ability teach it moves lower than 75 any you've got an offence beast if you also max its attack + this ability it's a killer
    Vespiquen or Mothim?

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I would choose Vespiqueen, the pressure it exerts can be a killer if the oposing pokemon is using a move like fire blast that only has 5 pp

Back