• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Veteran Casual Player

Years
  • Hello everyone, long time observer here. I finally got my copy of Y so figured I'd make the plunge into actively joining the community. Little bit about myself, I'm 25, a factory worker and parent, and I've been playing since Blue/Red came out when I was in forth grade.

If anyone wants to add me, my FC is 1607-3444-4643 just send me a message or post on here with yours.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi there Farthumm. Welcome to the forums! It's great you've finally decided to join us today. c:

Although I have not yet had much chances to play X & Y as I do not yet own a 3DS, I can definitely understand the excitement of finally getting to find out for yourself the wonders of a new region. To help you, our X & Y boards should do very nicely! Feel free to join in any of the lively discussions held there. Also, as a veteran Pokemon fan, I'm sure you'll feel right at home in the Pokemon Gaming Central, a place to relive your memories!

As you can see, there are so many things to be done here and so many people to meet and befriend. Take all the time you need to get accustomed to this place and you shall soon see why we love it here so much! We as staff are always available anytime you need us. Enjoy yourself and see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, hello there, Farthumm! Ah, a fan, and a parent to boot! That's cool! <3 Wishing you and your child all the best. :3

Been playing ever since Blue/Red too, and they were really cool! Even now, pokemon is indeed amazing, like with Pokemon X and Pokemon Y being really stellar games. great that you're playing the games right now, and I hope your having fun playing them, yes? (: You're more than welcome to stop by the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section for any sort of discussion the relates to the two games! There's a lot of members who visit that board, so, you know, any time you would like to get to know someone that catches your eye and seems interesting for you to meet, don't hesitate on leaving them a message! <3

Catch you later, and take care! I hope that you'll stick around, because there are loads more to do here on PC now, and for the future! As said, feel free to contact any one of us if you ever need anything, and I hope to see you around again! C:

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there Farthumm, and welcome to PC!

I, too, have been playing since Red/Blue. I got into it when my brothers played it. And Pokémon has been interesting since then.

I hope you enjoy Y version. I am currently playing through mine as well (got the free download for it... got X when they came out). so if you want to add me, my FC is in my signature.

I hope to see you around the forums! :)

Back