• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Veteran of 13 years

Chefboyartoro

Chef of the S.S. Anne
Years
  • Hello!! Glad to find a cool pokemon forum again! I was member at NintendoWorlds for 4 or 5 years on and off but due to inactivity, they deleted my account -__-

I havent played any pokemon since b/w first came out and i recently splurged on black friday and bought a 3ds and pokemon Y. I love it!!!

Looking forward to trading and battling with all of you pokemaniacs

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    I haven't played anything pokemon after ruby. Glad you like the new games though.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Chefboyartoro!

If you ever get a change, play all the generation 5 games. Personally I enjoyed them and it's my second favorite generation so far. My favorite being third gen cause I loved Emerald! It's good hearing you love X and Y. I keep hearing they're really great games. I'm really wanting to get them too. Just need a 3DS, which I hopefully get for Christmas. If you like, you can post your Friend Code here in the Friend Code Sharing Thread. Once you post your FC, you could find a good amount of people to trade or battle with. Or you can always go to Trade Corner and the Battle Center , both of which have threads designed for quick trades and battle. Those threads are found on top of each section. Keep in mind though, you might not get requests instantly. you have to be patient. :)

Just so you know, we won't delete your account or ban you just because you're inactive. We get you can't be on here 24/7 and may get busy with real life. The only thing you'd get banned for is if you break too many rules (which I do suggest you look over). We accept all kinds here. <3 Anyway, I hope you have a really fun time. If you have anymore questions, feel free to talk to any staff member. See you around!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Congrats on the splurge! You made the right choice, buddy :)

And welcome to the forums, glad to have you. Cook us up something nice sometime, will you?

Back