• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VH's Trading thread - Help me complete my dex!

Years
  • Yes, I finally decided to make a thread here, because I want to finish my Pokédex. The GTS is full of spammy trades and there are a bunch of Pokémon I haven't even seen yet. Though I'm still pretty far away from my goal.

Friend code: 1291 4045 4797

Please note: I don't care about natures, shinies, events and Pokémon with special stats and won't trade (for) them.
    This thread is only to complete my dex. Make sure your Pokémon aren't hacked.

Wants
    The following lists contain pretty much every Pokémon I still need (except legendaries, I don't care about them yet). Though I have some preferences. The non-Isshu starters are currently the most important to me, aswell as Slugma or any Pokémon which can help me hatch eggs faster.

Kanto
    Spoiler:

Johto
    Spoiler:

Hoenn
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Isshu
    Spoiler:

Offers
    Well, I offer everything I can breed. I can't list everything so I'll just put the Pokémon which are (hopefully) most interesting. Other than that I have caught almost every Pokémon in the game which you can get without the Dream World, the White forest or through swarms, just ask.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Offers:

#315 Roselia
    #331 Cacnea
    #314 Illumise
    #1 Bulbasaur
    #16 Pidgey
    #158 Totodile

Looking for:
    Sableye,Glalie,Shellder,cubone,celebi ( english )

Years
  • do u have any shinys..................................
    Did you actually read my post? I said I don't trade shinies.
    Offers:

#315 Roselia
    #331 Cacnea
    #314 Illumise
    #1 Bulbasaur
    #16 Pidgey
    #158 Totodile

Looking for:
    Sableye,Glalie,Shellder,cubone,celebi ( english )
    I replied to your VM. This is a black trading thread (like the thread prefix says), just mentioning it again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I'll trade you Churine for a Mijumaru or Pokabu (preferably Mijumaru)

Years
  • I'll trade you Churine for a Mijumaru or Pokabu (preferably Mijumaru)
    Sorry, but I already got it. I just didn't update my post, because I didn't expect to get any more replies, I updated it now. I cna still give you the Pokémon but you may have to wait for quite some time, because I'm really busy and won't be able to trade for a while.
    I have all of them except the Isshu pokes
    As i dont have Black or White
    You can't trade between 4th gen and 5th gen games.

Back