• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vicener's Request Thread v.2

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Hy,
    I'm back to taking request. I can make: fusions, re-colors, tittle screens, Game Over screens, general screens, etc.
    Rules:
    1. You can only request once a day.
    2. Be patient, some request may take somwe time.
    3. Rep points should be given for each request I do for you.
    4. If you have less than 15 post your request will be ignored.

Request now! :P

Vicener~ :chu:​

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    can you make me pikachu walking sprites?
    I need them for my game.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    I think that something like that was allready made. Let me see if I have it on my pc. Yep! Here it is. I don't remember who riped them but they are cool.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    about the pkmn waliking sprites, they can all be found at the resouse thread.
    The Gold(Hiro) sprites can also be founded there.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    ALRIGHT. Another fusion for hacks (and not only) please: Meganium and Moltres, moltres as base PokEmon

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Eeeeph?! Vicener, dat Zapanium is not mine or you made it wrong??? If it is mine, change base to Moltres please... Also, can you do another fusion??? Latios with arbok head (with the "fearpiece") white and head will be dark red and blue will be yellow. Can Do It Please???

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Fixed and done! I puted them all toghether so if you whant them separated doit.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Alright. That was good but was a test. Can you make Raikou walking sprites (but not walking normally, running)
    Please

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    OK. People you seem to be confused. I don't make walking sprites I edit, re-color and finish sprites...

Back