• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victory Road; CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Victory Road has just shut its doors.

The site will still be viewable for awhile.

Sorry everyone!

Buy hey, there is a bright side to all of this! I will still be an administrator here and will be pretty active and I will still provide forum skins! So I wont be totally dead.

to all of the greedy webmasters (there is lots of them):

NO. You cant have my content or anything else on victory road. I worked hard on everything and you should too.

thanks everyone

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    AZSupraT said:
    Victory Road has just shut its doors.

The site will still be viewable for awhile.

Sorry everyone!

Buy hey, there is a bright side to all of this! I will still be an administrator here and will be pretty active and I will still provide forum skins! So I wont be totally dead.

to all of the greedy webmasters (there is lots of them):

NO. You cant have my content or anything else on victory road. I worked hard on everything and you should too.

thanks everyone

That's too bad. You were always so supportive of my petition. Sorry to hear it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's a shame. He has quite a talent for design. Am glad to hear PC will still benefit from said talent though. ^_^;

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    A sad day today in the Pokemon world:

OMG !!!!!! this is bad, very bad..

Now what? If vroad closes, other will follow.. soon no 'real' Pokemon sites will be left., then what? *cries* We wish AZSupraT the best in his next endevor.. and hopes he changes his mind and all that.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I Learned Of PC From It Too...
    Its Sad I Visited Frequently In My Earlier Days Way Before I Came To PC...
    But Its Not The End Of The World...
    He Says Hes Still Gonna Stay Around PC...

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    ..Oh!No...Vroad's gone..The site is was dam great!Yah!As Abby said he really had a knack for webmastering and Az what's the reason you are closin down...
    Steve you are dam optimistic.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hmm, I learned of PC via IRC, but besides the point, sorry to see VRoad go. :(

xCloudx

Lazy Guy
    Years
    If though I didn't come through it,this sucks. It was a really good site. I'm hope you start a new site,or even bring VRoad back! ^^; Good luck to you...and your sitemaking..

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Man, Victory Road was one of my favorite sites. I'm really going to miss it. But it's nice to know you're still going to be around, Casey. ^_^

*glares at Steve and Zappy* Don't get any ideas, you two. :P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    WHy is does it have to close? I never really went, but it looks interesting, and it's sad that such an obviously respected and popular site must close.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Sorry to see you go,i loved you site.And can you make me a forum skin?I'll take it to PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back