• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victory Road is back!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well not yet, i still need to upload all of the content(tomorrow) then it will be up, but unfortunatly I lost my old layout so i had to come up with a new one quick, the preview can be located here: http://victory-road.net/main.html

The forums are being re-uploaded as we speak, and I saved the DB so all members should be restored!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • v-road said:
    Well not yet, i still need to upload all of the content(tomorrow) then it will be up, but unfortunatly I lost my old layout so i had to come up with a new one quick, the preview can be located here: http://victory-road.net/main.html

The forums are being re-uploaded as we speak, and I saved the DB so all members should be restored!
    Neat layout but it dosent fit all resolutions ;-; I loved your old ones that did. It might just be my huge resolution but your nav bar is kinda like not in the cell.

Well, nice layout ^_^ Pretty Colors

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Its not suppose to go all the way across, but i think i might make it do that, I also found my old layout, so if everyone likes the old one better, say so! I dont wanna put up a layout what no body likes.
    Cya

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    You wonder how you can change your layout so often. I like the new layout, but its not fitting on my screen = major scroll =O. I still like the last one better.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well by popular demand, I will go with the old layout, this new one will be turned into the topsites layout then. Forums will be done soon,just gotta add all of the forums back and then add the images again.
    The contest will now be pushed back until new years eve.

Also if I could get some of my affs to help me on this:
    If you can please just mention that we are back in your next update, to help us get our hits rolling back in,that would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone else who supports/likes VR:
    Stick a link in your sig :)

cya

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    My forums are officially back open for anyone who cares, there are links on my site and my sig, since im nice and wont break any PC rules today :)

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • v-road said:
    My forums are officially back open for anyone who cares, there are links on my site and my sig, since im nice and wont break any PC rules today :)
    You mightve a lil but i doubt it lol

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    at least i didnt post a link, i just told u where to go to find a link :) lol

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    the ones what go all the way across fit everyones screen, i dont really understand what you are talking about also? and keep which one?

Years
  • v-road said:
    the ones what go all the way across fit everyones screen, i dont really understand what you are talking about also? and keep which one?
    Your current one.
    what i mean by spreading all the way across the screen is, no matter on what resolution, the sidebars will be flush against each side of the browser. if you have a 800x600, you may not quite get it, but i have 1024x768, so it looks too spread out.

I like that current layout you have (the green one) however, i do think it would look nicer with different colours.. (maybe blue/yellow?) I don't know. it's just my suggestion....

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Not bad, just keep on working on the content, and fixed some of the spelling error on the menubar. Also, you might want to enable right clicking for the "Link to Us" section, or else no one would be able to copy the adress for the buttons.

Back