• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victory Road on new domain!!!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well Victory Road can now be located at https://victory-road.net/ same basic layout,but just w/some minor mods to it, I will be re-doing the topsites soon.

I also have purchased a VBulletin and i know i cant post forum links here,so go to the site and click on forums for that.

Thanks.

Tweak

very nice. :P i'll go change ur link on my webpage. maybe we can some sort of forum link exchange (remember in da past they did something similar to that)

o_O; anyways...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ill contact you on aim about that next time i see you on zapchu

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Looks great! How about an affilliation with me? (you too, zapchu)
    let me know in a PM or email .. and drop a PC button in the site somewhere too (show some support for us) :)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Who said anything about fancy modems? im at 28k usually . . . .

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • v-road said:
    Well Victory Road can now be located at https://victory-road.net/ same basic layout,but just w/some minor mods to it, I will be re-doing the topsites soon.

I also have purchased a VBulletin and i know i cant post forum links here,so go to the site and click on forums for that.

Thanks.

i have 5 words:that site is so cool!!!!!!!

ciao,ashley03

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Vito Winstrate said:
    I would hold back on your choice of words, Tendo.
    Although I don't quite hate the character limit, I don't think you should abuse it by swearing.
    How is crap swearing?

Anyways, thanks ashley :)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Even though I don't like it, it is not a swear word. I believe it's slang, but that doesn't mean it's a bad word.

Anyways, awesome site! Do you have an rules on affiliation?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well the site has to have a nice clean layout, good amount of hits, But right now I am all full on affiliates, as a matter of fact i need to drop somone :( (maybe)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    We have our own arcade now its a hack for our VBulletin! Since i cant post forum urls go to https://www.victory-road.net/ and check out the update,you will see the link to the arcade! Lots of cool games to play there!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I dont belive in that BS. Why 'pair up' online?!
    Especially when you are allready withsomone for 1yr & 7mo(today) in real life . . .

Back