• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Deals & Discounts

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    The Dreamcast collection and Sonic Generations are both available in the Humble Bundle right now!

I'm actually really surprised that they put Sonic All-Star Racing as one of the games you could get for practically a penny. I'm pretty sure that game came out, what, either this year or late last year? Nonetheless, this is a pretty damn good bundle. Nights is by far one of the best games you can get from this bundle (although all of them are pretty good.)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I'm actually really surprised that they put Sonic All-Star Racing as one of the games you could get for practically a penny. I'm pretty sure that game came out, what, either this year or late last year? Nonetheless, this is a pretty damn good bundle. Nights is by far one of the best games you can get from this bundle (although all of them are pretty good.)
    All Star Racing came out in 2010

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    All Star Racing came out in 2010

Teeeechnically 2012-2013. It'd be 2013 for PC, though.

It's the "new and improved" Sonic & All-Stars Transformed that they have up. c:

Dustmop

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Whoo, I don't sound so stupid now lol. So was this like, a sequel to All-Stars?

Haha, yup, it's a sequel to the first All-Stars Racing. :) Though I never played the first, so I can't rightly compare anything.

I only grabbed up Transformed because it's like Mario Kart for PC, but with stats and stuff for the different characters. I don't know if any of the latest MK games have various stats yet beyond their 'weight', but all of the different characters in Sonic Racing handle very differently. It's a nice touch on a racing game, ya know?

Years
    Uplay's Action Adventure sale is going on right now. Yes, Uplay is garbage, but i was able to pick up AC IV for 20 bucks this is weekend, so i'm happy with that. The prices are getting raised a bit though, as AC IV is now 24 bucks, so i recommend giving it a look before the prices rise again.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Octodad for $4

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/octodad_dadliestcatch_storefront

GET IT, GET IT, FOR THE LOVE OF SANTA GET IT!

It's a short and sweet game about the world's most normal human dad and his family. If you've ever heard of Octodad, you'll know how much the people who buy it love it. I bought it after seeing a few minutes of it on SGDQ (Summer Games Done Quick) and despite it being shorter than the asking price, it was worth it. It's a fun romp with workshop capabilities and a couple side stories, but what made the game for me, apart from the humor (and this game can be hilarious when it wants to be), was the family.

The family in Octodad was really what made the experience feel organic. The voices and characters are so well done and 3 dimensional that they were what made me want to keep playing the game after it was over. Whenever the kids catch Octodad off guard with questions about conception or the daughter blends her childish nature and imagination with her sporadically high intelligence, it not only makes you laugh, but it keeps you wanting more. Indeed, there's a lot to the game itself that makes the game worth buying, but the overall feel of the game really sells it.

Oh, and do yourself a favor: this season, play this with your family; they'll love it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Go get Octodad, seriously, I beat the game myself AFTER watching Markipkier play it and I still had loads of fun. Controller recommended.

Dustmop

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    ^ Octodad looks really good, might have to grab that myself.

https://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/sins-of-a-dark-age-steam-codes

Sins of a Dark Age is an early access MOBA with generally mixed reviews. It's only $5 on its own, but hey, now it's free!

They're giving away a bunch of steam keys - there's still like 1700~ left. Just have to register/login to mmobomb and then go to that link and press on the big, yellow button to display your key.

Also there's card drops and the game is free, so that's exciting even if MOBAs aren't your thing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Among the plethora of games that are on sale on the eshop currently (seriously, there are a lot, be sure to check it out), Level-5's Inazuma Eleven, as well as their Guild 01 and Guild 02 games, are on sale for at least 50% off.

Of the games, I personally recommend Weapon Shop de Omasse (for its unique charm and humor), Inazuma Eleven (for a unique Sports experience at a great price, regardless of whether you like Sports or not), Crimson Shroud (For an interesting take on Tabletop RPGs) and Liberation Maiden (which is a quality Action-Shoot 'em Up).

Years
    I came across Amazon's deal with the Playstation 4 where you can get 2 free games upon purchase. One of them is The Last of Us Remastered and you get to pick the other one (Choice between Little Big Planet 3, Far Cry 4, Destiny, & NBA 2K15.) The bundle itself is the PS4's base price of $399, but if you bought the two games retail price that would add another $100-120, so you're saving that much. So the deal is more for the games rather than the console

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    For anyone who just got an Xbox One for Christmas, you can get Sunset Overdrive for 50% off in the digital store. This is a must have game for the system and is definitely worth this deal - it is actually a steal at the given price now, so hope on it as the deal is only good for a day.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I came across Amazon's deal with the Playstation 4 where you can get 2 free games upon purchase. One of them is The Last of Us Remastered and you get to pick the other one (Choice between Little Big Planet 3, Far Cry 4, Destiny, & NBA 2K15.) The bundle itself is the PS4's base price of $399, but if you bought the two games retail price that would add another $100-120, so you're saving that much. So the deal is more for the games rather than the console
    It's a very good deal, I would suggest going for it.
    FC4 is probably the best choice for the second game...
    But that depends on your genre choice.
    LB3 is pretty much worse LB2, FC4 is pretty much FC3 in different world, Destiny is RPG Halo and NBA is NBA as always.

Years
    It's a very good deal, I would suggest going for it.
    FC4 is probably the best choice for the second game...
    But that depends on your genre choice.
    LB3 is pretty much worse LB2, FC4 is pretty much FC3 in different world, Destiny is RPG Halo and NBA is NBA as always.

I already bought it on Christmas eve, just waiting for it to be delivered! I'm not interested in Destiny or NBA, so it comes down to FC4 and LBP3. I never played any of the FarCry games, so I'm not entirely sure about it. I'm more inclined to get LBP3 because I've played LBP and LBP2 and enjoyed them. I still have time to decide though since it's going to be a code that's sent to me once it's shipped.

Back