• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Memories.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    For the reminiscent memory, probably when I got my 64 and Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Earliest memory was when I picked up my first controller (NES) at 2 and then beating SMB3 within the week I had started.

Same here, actually! That's the earliest one I can remember actually having an impact on me. I remember just pouring hours into that game as a kid. After that I remember a friend and I both sitting behind my shed in my backyard when I was 10 years old, with our big ass gameboys, and starting off our journeys together on Pokemon Red and Blue. That's very fond to me.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    What are your most reminiscent Video Game Memories?
    - Family playing Wii Sports. My mum and Dad actually beasted so bad in that game, that they'd get 9 strikes in a row or something.
    What was your earliest video game memory that you can remember?
    Beating all the levels in Super Monkey Ball. XD

Years
    Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker "memories"

-that mini-game guy with those cut-outs he holds out. Ker-SPLISH!
    -when Link-in-a-barrel gets launched by the pirates. Was all good 'cuz they launched him good
    -beating on Miniblins with horizontal swings of the Skull Hammer
    -meeting that winged moth thing in the leafy dungeon was a creepy experience
    -getting chased and KO'd by a large pig...

Back