• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Related Dreams

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
  • Have you ever had dreams about a video game? If so, you're not alone. I have had many about Sonic, Mario and Pokemon. Ooh, lots of Pokemon. Anyways, if you have had at least one, what was the most memorable?

I'll start. Recently I had a dream my school was having a charity where we wash cars and stuff. Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog were in my car-washing group. In a nearby group was Shadow's "girlfriend" Victoria, a female hedgehog that looked like Shadow, but with purple highlights. After school, Sonic and I dropped by Shadow's house to teach him how to ask a girl to go out. He was surprised we came by for some reason :shocked:. The next day, he asked Victoria and she said yes. Then I woke up.

Now your turn if you have had one. I can;t wait to hear another! :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Well, there was that one dream where I was drinking what I think was scotch with Kratos, Mario, Link, Captain Falcon, Okami Amaterasu (who was drinking something out of a dog bowl while sitting on the floor), and Kefka.

Let me tell ya, it was interesting.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have had a megaton of dreams related to Phoenix Wright. There has been a few dreams where I have dreamed about the game XIII, as well as Silent Hill, creepy I know. Once I have dreamed about pokemon, and Bubble Bobble.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • One of the reasons why I made this thread was because I was thinking about April's edition of Nintendo Power. The question they asked everyone who read the magazine was "Have you ever had a dream about a video game?"

This is my favorite response:

"I dreamed that there was a war going on between Mario and Bowser's new army of Piranha Plants. The Piranha Plants gobbled up all of Mario's friends and then Sonic and Link came. Link, for some reason, joined the Piranha Plant Army, and Sonic joined Mario. Link soon knew the downside of being evil when he was eaten my Sonic. Sonic was then eaten by Mario. Mario was then eaten by a giant Waddle Dee who was eaten by a Piranha Plant. I'll never forget that crazy dream."
    -BAT BRAIN

Years
  • Haha, I have had many.

The most notable ones are me in Silent Hill, but enjoying the crazy monsters of my mine, instead of being scared...​

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I dreamed of Pokemon, me being a Pokemon master, just my young and imaginative brain that became rusty when I got older.

Rather Zakki

Artist and Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I've had a dream of games before. Most of them are like Silent Hill: puzzles, an adventure, "monsters", and so on. Scary and worst, I don't always win. Sometimes I am eaten or whatever.
    Pokemon happens occasionally but that's more silent hill.

TY

Many times of Pokemon and Tiberian Sun, but the TS became eventually a nightmare when those creatures appear...

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • Sometimes I have dreams where I own a place called Pichu Island that I own. It has all my favorite characters from video games such as Spinies, Yoshis, Pichu, a Jirachi or two, Chao, and Fronks (they're pets from the WarioWare series). Once I even took care of a Magikarp! (Because no one but me wants to take care of a fish who can do nothing but Splash.) There is a Lapras that takes me from my island to North America and back, and I have superpowers. And all of those creatures I just mentioned can talk!

...Wow, I just made a ridiculous post. Should I have less detail next time...?

edward13two

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    I had a dream recently that I competed in a Dream Swim event with Mario, Eggman and Sonic. It took place in the Loopdeswoop Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. We swam the course for three laps. I managed to barely place second behind Sonic.

I guess it helps that I was watching a lot of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games before I fell asleep. Funny thing is, I woke up feeling really sore, mainly in my arms and shoulders...

Back