• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Oh the modded lobbies in the CoD games... I hated them, i killed someone, then i went instantly to max level. In MW2 that was even worse... The game crashed and then you unlocked everything

Years
I have to admit, I did actually play modded games in MW2, but only really Zombies. I don't know, MW2 was my favorite game of the CoD series and I really liked the Zombies mode in the other CoD games so I just thought that those 2 combined would be really fun. It was sometimes, but then I just got bored and stopped.

TY

A mod for WaW or BO1 adding MW2 guns in the zombies mode would be fun imo. I played WaW zombies with MW1 guns mod so id hope to see one with MW2 guns... MW2 had the best weapons of all CoD games imo

Years
I agree, the best weapons. But there were so many opportunities for "easy kills" e.g. the Grenade Launcher which could easily be spammed for kills. I also think that killstreaks were quite OP and especially in Ground War if one team had the killstreaks they had won because of the amount of things that could kill you. Not to mention the Tactical Nuke which became easier to get as time went on. MW2 was the game I was probably best at, unfortunately I've stopped playing CoD and moved on.

TY

Killstreaks were indeed quite OP (4 Stinger shots to take down a AC-130...) and the Grenade Launcher was also in MW1. Still a zombies map with MW2 guns could be something i really would play a lot. (Only PC CoD games can have custom maps, dunno about the Xbox) I hope if someone does it, that it has to be on WaW, since i only own that game for PC.

Years
But the thing is that they were so annoying and you couldn't really step foot outside unless you had Cold-Blooded but even then you'd be likely to get killed. Chopper Gunner's with another flying killstreak was the worst because you were literally forced to stay inside but they still managed to shoot through windows and projectiles so basically you're done as soon as killstreaks emerge. I hope they do a better job with it on Ghosts. The same people that made the Modern Warfare series are doing Ghosts so I do have high hopes.

Last edited:

TY

That was the main reason i didnt use any other perks besides Cold-Blooded... Curse you Infinity Ward for the OP killstreaks...

Years
I just used whatever goes with what I will try to accomplish with my class. When I reached the later prestiges, I didn't use Cold-Blooded at all in realization that if I managed to play well offensively and use my killstreaks before any or before not many other killstreaks were put up then I would be able to do really well. And all this actually worked, which is probably why I managed to achieve a high number of Tactical Nukes and Chopper Gunners in my day.

TY

I always went for Scavenger-Cold Blooded-Ninja since i had a lot of people with HeartBeat sensors and they were soooo annoying

Years
I normally played Ground War where I found a lot of people resorted to using attachments other than the hated Heartbeat Sensor because there were so many players that you could be shot from anywhere and people tended to be more concentrated on the HS than anything else, so Ninja was not necessary. I normally went for Steady Aim as the 3rd perk because I found that most useful in the situations I ended up in.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I liked to run Scavenger/Cold Blooded or Stopping Power and Ninja. I thought it was a fantastic all-rounded class.

I used to run the Suppressed AK-47 with the M93 Raffica as a secondary...sadly, my friend got me into 'quickscoping', so I got into that and started doing that a lot more.
Ground War was insanely chaotic, I tend to play Free for All, Team Deathmatch or Domination..they're much calmer.

Years
I mostly ran the TAR-21 w/ FMJ, and my secondary being Akimbo Magnums. My perks were (all pro): Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power and Steady Aim. My most common killstreaks were: Pave Low, Chopper Gunner, Tactical Nuke. This set did amazingly for me in Ground War, and worked incredibly well on most maps because I could inflict huge damage at close range with Stopping Power Magnums and long range damage with FMJ TAR and Stopping Power. Also, the use of FMJ and Stopping Power meant that I could kill enemies with less ammo, so it was easier to preserve thus allowing me to get over 30 kills until I ran out of ammo.

TY

I know, everyone used the thing on PS3 or the UMP-45, which i didnt liked (i used the P90 instead).

Years
There are always guns that tend to be OP on CoD games, and they are the ones that are noticeably used the most. In Ghosts, I really hope they make everything more even and they do a better job in preventing hacks because the Modern Warfare games seemed pretty darn prone to being hacked and now MW and MW2 are infested with modded lobbies and whatnot.

TY

Idk if i even get Ghosts, CoD has disappointed me a lot with bad campaigns, havings faster ADS perks (no one uses that with a LMG or a other gun) and ofc, the hacks. Battlefield has won the battle for me, and i prolly will get hated for that statement by many people...

Years
I don't know, Ghosts is a new idea with a new campaign so hopefully Infinity Ward talked about the problems in the Modern Warfare series and are doing what they can to cancel out. Also, hopefully with a new game comes new ideas, so that's something I will be looking forward to.

Battlefield 4 I will definitely buy, the series seems to be headed in the right direction and Battlefield doesn't really experience the problems that CoD does. If you are a first time Battlefield player and BF4 will be your first game, I recommend you pick up BF3 or BF2 to get used to the game and the controls before you spend money on BF4, because it does take a while to get in to. I know that in the majority of games, you need to get in to them, but this goes for Battlefield especially.

TY

Maybe my dad will get Ghosts... He doesnt get my opinion on CoD at all ._.
So if the campaign will be good, and i hope it is, cause if not im done with CoD.

I played BF:BC2 and BF3, and the stories were short, but they were better than CoD.

Years
Apparently, the multiplayer in Ghosts is supposed to be unlike any other multiplayer seen in Call of Duty so that's definitely something to keep an eye on. They've mentioned character customization, I really hope they don't mess this up because it could become an amazing feature or it could be a very simple feature that we don't dwell on too much.

To be fair, Battlefield is a lot more focused on the multiplayer than their single player. I like this though, because they don't have that many faults in their multiplayer since they give themselves more time to work on it by keeping the single player quite short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back