• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm looking forward to MH4 as well. Here's to hoping that this one has 3DS online play. I'm not really the type to clamor for internet support in a game except for rare exceptions, and MH3U 3DS was one such exception, as my entry into the series was Tri on the Wii, and once I started going online with its excellent community I packed dozens of hours into it. I was disappointed that MH3U didn't have online play (though I knew this going into buying the 3DS version), and I really hope MH4 does.

On the flipside, I hear MH4's story and the single player mode are more involved, so it should be less of an issue if there is no online play.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Here's to hoping that this one has 3DS online play.
Not to worry. MH4 does indeed have online play.

Anyways, I'm stoked for MH4 as well. I've been a fan of Monster Hunter for a long time now, and it really seems that MH4 is shaping up to be one of the best MH. Plus, it almost has the same amount of monsters MH3U and it's not even a G version!

TY

I still need to go to my local store and spend my €50 gift card haha
Though i have no idea what game to get D:

TY

So a little question under people who know EA or played NFS games:

Do you think there will be a Underground remake or even a Underground 3?

Ive been greatly wondering this since those games made NFS popular, Most Wanted was also a great game (the old one, the new one is crap). But ever since they went back to their older games before Underground, which are horrible imo. I really hope there will be a Underground remake.

Years
This beast came to my house today. Day earlier than expected, but the games I ordered don't come until tomorrow anyways.

2lsbgba.jpg

TY

This beast came to my house today. Day earlier than expected, but the games I ordered don't come until tomorrow anyways.

2lsbgba.jpg

Awesome, i eventually may end up getting a PS4 myself aswell once everyone switched to it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Gonna wait till 2015 and Kingdom Hearts 3 comes, or whever that is for that matter, to get one. At this point I have to focus on a 3DS and a Wii U, both of which cost me a lot, and both of which have Wii/DS backlogs. Gamings too expensive at this point for me, throwing in a PS4 with 70 euro games is suicide.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Gonna wait till 2015 and Kingdom Hearts 3 comes, or whever that is for that matter, to get one. At this point I have to focus on a 3DS and a Wii U, both of which cost me a lot, and both of which have Wii/DS backlogs. Gamings too expensive at this point for me, throwing in a PS4 with 70 euro games is suicide.

What he said.

My next PS3 Purchases is Kindgom Hearts HD 1.5, Final Fantasy 10 HD and Battlefield 3.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I haven't purchased any new consoles, I honestly moved away from console gaming and barely have any time to play. I am about 2 years backlogged still on games... Its getting pretty bad haha.

I play far to many farming games really and farm for hours for things to upgrade like MH and RO

Years
I'll probably spend my entire time playing Knack and AC: Black Flags, at least before Pokemon Bank opens.

So far I'm enjoying the free PSN games on PS4: Contrast and Resogun.

TY

Possibly some RTS games, or some more PS3 games, dont think ill get a console haha.

TY

I still have to finish some games aswell... this holiday will be busy for me haha xD

On a sidenote, here's someone who gets too excited about something stupid :P

No wonder SC2 is dead xD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I still have to finish some games aswell... this holiday will be busy for me haha xD

On a sidenote, here's someone who gets too excited about something stupid :P

No wonder SC2 is dead xD
Its dead because of Blizzard and their online idiocies, much like Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back