• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Having a blast partying up with Olli, ShadowExcadrill, and Iloveeevee in Borderlands. :D I need a break soon before I have the energy to play the second one.

I enjoyed playing bl1 a lot, but i also got frustrated when my car got stuck against something stupid as usual... Whay always me Gearbox?

Also i suddenly was holding some weird guns (weird glitch i guess). My pistol and assault rifle suddenly merged together and became one gun xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I didn't notice any glitches, but they make the game more fun. :D

For those of us playing Borderlands 2, there are 13 golden keys this weekend!

★ 7/4 - 5 Golden Keys
    PC: W3WBJ-SC9HC-C3Z3J-3B3TJ-RS3HJ
    PS3: W3CTB-J669B-S9WCB-ZTK3J-959W5
    Xbox: W3W3B-6R5JT-SF93X-56BBT-6XFSB

★ 7/4 - 5 Golden Keys
    PC: CTWBJ-BXHSC-WBHJB-B3BBT-JJ5R9
    PS3: C3CJJ-W6XZ3-ZH5CJ-STKJ3-RXH5X
    Xbox: KTWJB-ZFW3J-HRSBX-5XTJT-395XH

★ 7/4 - 3 Golden Keys
    PC: 5T5T3-9BW6R-WJHBJ-TJJJT-WFXRR
    PS3: CBWBT-BFR9K-9SW53-9TCBB-KFSBF
    Xbox: WJWJJ-JBFKJ-HRHT6-CFTJT-R3CJR

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I have never used any of my golden keys, nor have I felt the need to open the loot chest either. Oh well, free golden keys are free. :3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Can't believe the 1 thing i would love to do I am working during every single one of them xD.

TY

The Borderlands games have been fun... The crashes... also fun.
    I think this will stick into my memory forever: http://db.tt/aNP92Qvy

Bandits were too scared of our appearance (they shouldn't since we drive our cars happily into the Cara Van and die xD).

Anyways it has been really fun :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I apologize for being an hour late, I had a family emergency.

I'll be starting the DOTA 2 event now, and i'll run it for an extra hour.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'll play TF2. Steam ID is twocows, it's linked on every post I make here.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • My computer is acting weird, it won't let me join the event! Can I fix it and join later or I'll miss it :< ?

Years
  • COME ONE COME ALL TO POKECOMMUNITY GET-TOGETHER 2013 ON TF2!!!

Server IP: 68.232.181.79:27015
    Pass: ninanin

I think.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Just wanted to say that I had a great time playing with the other TF2 players earlier today! Even though I've come to realize that I am still a total NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB at this game. (like come on i have 4 hours in). Sooo yeah! Great game, guys!

Years
  • Just wanted to say that I had a great time playing with the other TF2 players earlier today! Even though I've come to realize that I am still a total NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB at this game. (like come on i have 4 hours in). Sooo yeah! Great game, guys!

Owned me like a mthf! Fun times on TF2, thanks and shoutouts to twocows, Krazzikk, Meganium90, and Omicron!!

Years
  • Megan was pretty good all things considered, don't beat yourself up about it She's a bad person to coach though, no appreciation... smh haha

I guess if the GT is extended I'll have another event tomorrow :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I'm starting the LoL gaming event now. For those who haven't signed up yet, it's not too late to join.

(Edit)
    Thanks to Cirrus and ANARCHit3cht for participating in the League of Legends gaming event! Even though two of us were newbies, it was still fun.

The League of Legends event is still ongoing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm hoping to start the Left4Dead 2 event in two hours, but as it stands I'm not sure if anyone is actually interested.

If you spot this drop me a VM/PM if you are interested in the event so I can get an idea of whether people actually are or not.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Extending PS3 hosting until Wednesday night, 11:59PM Eastern. I'm mostly on at night time (8:00PM). Send me a message or post here if you wanna game. :D

I have LoL and TF2, but I'm a newbie too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back