• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vileplume or Blossom

Vileplume or Blossom?

• Vileplume

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Blossom

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Who do you like better Vileplume or Blossom?

I like Vileplume better because its still part Poison and Blossom is not.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Bellossom.

Because it's cute.
    I generally don't like grass types that are not named Shaymin, Shiftry, Celebi or Sceptile though. ^_^

Years
    Vileplume. Grass/Poison might be common, but it's more useful than pure grass since it has less weaknesses, an immunity to poisonings can use stuff like Sludge Bomb as a decent neutral STAB move. And it can suck up Toxic Spikes, Bellosom can't.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Give me Bellossom because it looks cute while I never liked Vileplume's looks. And Bellossom was one of only two Grass types to ever make it onto one of my in-game teams (Exeggutor being the other). So I guess that counts for something :P

Ayselipera

This is one of those branched off evolutions that I actually have trouble picking which one I like better. I'm honestly going to have to say I like them equally. They are both so different that it's hard to say 'this' one is better.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Bellossom. It shrinks when it evolves, for goodness sakes!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    This is too hard, they are both awfully precious. .~. so I'll flip a coin. Bellossom it is.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Bellossom is cuter and looks less... awkward, I guess. For whatever reason, Vileplume just looks odd to me. Besides, Vileplume is based off the rafflesia flower, which, in my opinion, look disgusting.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    bellosom all the way XD cute, good variety of moves, grass type lol yup i go for bellosom

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like bellosom better. It has better stats and attacking moves! Well to me at least. lol!

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
    For me,it's Bellosom cause it has the appearance and although it is a pure grass one,it can be balanced by other Pokemon in my team.Plus,I have a strange bias towards pure grass ones xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I quite like Vileplume but bellossom is cuter and more colourful.
    Although bellossom is sort of small, and vileplume looks rather dull and dark.
    So I don't really like either.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I like Bellossom more. It's adorable, for one thing, and it had that annoyingly catchy song in the second movie short. -w-;

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Personally I like Bellossom better, but as far as consistancy with the appearence of evoloution.. I think Vileplume is more fitting for Gloom to evolve into.

I have the same feelings towards the Poliwhirl into Poliwrath/Politoed evolution.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Bellossom.
    The only reason I don't like Vileplume is because it's part poison.

Besides, Bellossom is so cute. :3

Back