• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP Caption Contest #2

Which caption was best? [refer to user's post]

• MetalMario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pachy

• Goodies.

• SilverCrown

• Black Charizard.

• Tater Tot

• Akarui

• —eccentric. d i f f e r e n t. odd.

• Sonido

• Gerri Shin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    CONTEST TIME... AGAIN!
    Since... apparently, I'll explain all later, or get lazy at explaining, I'll do this weekly.

EXPLANATION

So basically, abide to the PC rules. Each week, there will be a new image, which will get captioned (you post in here with your caption) and the winner... wins. The prize is worthwhile getting, so wait a little while to find out about it. The picture, will be selected by me, however, if a user thinks they have a good enough image, submit to me and it might be used. One caption per person, also.

JUDGES

This time, we're going for a public poll. At the end of the said week for three days, it'll be up, vote in that period for the person you think deserves to win.

VIP Caption Contest #2

^ Just come up with a caption for that image. Post your captions in here by a week after today. Oh, and this isn't just for supporters, staff can participate too.

Enjoy :3​

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Dog: "You talking to me? There ain't no one else here, so you gotta be talking to me!"

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dog: "Hmm I wonder what this thing does...I always see master playing with it! I want to too!"
    *sees bird* OOH! OOH! OOH! It's A BIRD!!! Must....resist....urge...to....*barks loudly*

Years
  • Dog: Why's my internet lagging? Oh. Get off the dish Tweety. "Woof!" No! Don't do th- ...Yuck. I must have scared him...

Last edited:

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Dog: ''So, can you explain to me where you got your wings? Was it really from Red Bull?
    Bird: *Continues pacing up and down, taunting the dog. :3*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The closing date's 8th of May. Isn't that a bit long, considering most the Supporters are pretty active? It seems to just slow the process...

One week from now is the 24th of April...? o_o

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    OMG look it's a bird *bark bark* I wonder if I can get the bird here with the paper.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Dog: Now to Traffic Reports, a man on Highway 89 flipped a- BIRD!

...He looked like he was doing a Radio Show to me. XD I saw the Recorder in front of him and thought it looked a little bit like the things you would use at the Studios. XD I'm so dumb.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Dog: "I wonder if I should blog about that tree..."

----

Also, just as a side note...how exactly did you find a picture of the inside of my house?!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    "Ooh! A bird, I shall call you. . Steve! Hi, Steve! *woof!* . . Huh. .? What?! Steve, no! Don't run! Bad things always happen to my friends when they run! TT0TT"

Lolz, I suck at this kind of thing. XD PS: That dog is adorable. =3​

Back