• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • And some more questionable and old pics.
    I got a big mouth
    Spoiler:

mmmmmmmm yummy gas cap
    Spoiler:

mmmmmmmm long hair
    Spoiler:

mmmmmmmm classy
    Spoiler:

Marching band provides many questionable pics.

Tek

Years
  • I just noticed this forum haha. This is a neat thread. It's good to see all of your beautiful faces! And now you're not just names on a forum, which is really cool.

This is an accidental selfie I took while at work last summer. It makes me lul.
    Spoiler:

Here's an intentional selfie from last summer. I randomly took it at my dad's church.
    Spoiler:

And here's one I took a minute ago, just for you guys. It's in a hotel bathroom xD
    Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I agree with her. Dem beards look good on ya, tet and pikapal. :3 I can't see your pic tho, synchronus. Phone doesn't show anything... ;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HOLY CRAP PATCHY YOU'RE NOT THE PERSON I HAD IN MIND.

lemindblown.

i mean looking good btw :3

I will post one when my hair is selfie approved because I've had it on a bun the past few days.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • These are the 2 worst pictures ever taken of me.

Spoiler:

That first picture, oh god xD

Not to be mean but your friend is a bad photographer xD

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I just noticed this forum haha. This is a neat thread. It's good to see all of your beautiful faces! And now you're not just names on a forum, which is really cool.

This is an accidental selfie I took while at work last summer. It makes me lul.
    Spoiler:

Here's an intentional selfie from last summer. I randomly took it at my dad's church.
    Spoiler:

And here's one I took a minute ago, just for you guys. It's in a hotel bathroom xD
    Spoiler:

Looking spiffy.

That cigar though :x

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My cousin got married this past weekend, so here's a picture of me looking damn sexy in a suit and tie.

Spoiler:

Please disregard my brother. He's the rebel in the family that refuses to shave or get a haircut and doesn't realize how bad that makes him look. :T

Back