• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
  • Your hair looks awesome.
    It makes you look like you sing in a band I would listen too, haha

Aw you guys. You make me want to take more photos involving me and my hair.

All of you guys look awesome! I'll post a selfie soon too though I wanna wait for my hair to grow a bit longer.
    Beware though I look like a 5 year old and the last time I posted one they called me a hipster
    \

GO FOR IT DUDE! If you post a photo I'll post a photo every day with my hands/body shaped like each individual letter of your name. Challenge issued!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • First time posting my face on this forum. Kinda nervous, but here goes!

From a photo shoot I did for a friend.
    Spoiler:

And a stupidly serious selfie.
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • here's me...with my awesome boyfriend~ taken last weekend at Fiesta Equestria. :)

Spoiler:

First time posting my face on this forum. Kinda nervous, but here goes!

From a photo shoot I did for a friend.
    Spoiler:

And a stupidly serious selfie.
    Spoiler:

oh... my. do you have a fan club? I would love to join.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • here's me...with my awesome boyfriend~ taken last weekend at Fiesta Equestria. :)

Spoiler:

oh... my. do you have a fan club? I would love to join.
    You guys are cute :] and that was very sweet of you to say. I think the only fan club I'll likely have will be started by my mom :P

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not like anyone cares, but eh... I feel like being photogenic and showing off. Here's a picture of me from yesterday. It was on the way home from the Arizona D-Backs (Diamondbacks) game we went to. I love Baxter the Bobcat. He's so cute. <3 He's our mascot!

Spoiler:

Reactions: dad

MrDrPants

SithLord
    Years
  • Since I'm technically new here. (Member since 2009; such a low post count. lol)
    Here's one of many that I've taken this year.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    New haircut and 90's ish outfit made me feel cute yesterday so may as well post a piccy for the first time in ever:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    day 3 of my august photo challenge was "selfie" so i took a selfie and i think it cam eout cute also happened to be wearing my 90's ish grundge ish ish ish outfit again so here

Spoiler:

if you wanna know the format i'm following for the themes of the days lemme know and ill show you or keep an eye on my instagram to follow along it's rly fun actually

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • The picture I want the show is the exact same as my Profile image but usually it looks better when it's bigger so here you go Sunny Jim (Call a lot of people that :3)

Spoiler:

Back