• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

Virtu0so

m a e s t r o.
Years
  • Well, I used to do graphics a long long time ago. A year or so back then I used to make sigs, avatars, and little mini stamps. I quit doing that after I quit coming on PC but now I'm back and ready to get into graphic making again. Anywho, I see there are a lot of talented graphic makers on here, and I just though I'd open up a showcase of my own. Here are some samples of both old and new stuff I made. Enjoy:

Old Stuff:

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

-Haunter stamp; really liked the moving haunter sprite. Extremely pleased with end result.

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

-Toad stamp; he's one of my favorite Super Mario characters, so I made a stamp for him. Looks sorta lame, but oh well.

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

-Naruto stamp; I made this stamp entirely b/c of the animated sprite. It came out pretty nice I guess.

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

-Flygon banner; my favorite dragon pokemon. My profile theme under my old username was designed around this.

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

-Zabuza set; I like Hidden Mist ninja, so I decided to try a Zabuza banner. Really pleased with how it turned out.

New Stuff:

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

-Riolu set; I made this so I could have a fresh avatar/sig set when I re-joined PC. Love it..favorite graphics I ever made. Enough Said.

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

Virtu0so's GFX Showcase

-Torterra set; just thought of a random pokemon. Torterra came to mind, so I made a graphic set for him. Like it a lot.

Hopefully you were sort of able to idea of my graphic making style. They all took me a pretty long time, because the thing is I dont use photoshop. I never have owned/used it before actually, so I do all my graphics with paint, in combination with picture editing websites. Anyways, ratings, criticism, tips, and suggetions are all highly welcomed, so feel free to say what you feel! ^_^;

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    You should really consider getting GIMP

legally free and works very well.

Or, try investing in photoshop.

Virtu0so

m a e s t r o.
    Years
  • Ok Thanks For Letting Me Know ^^
    Keep Up The Good Work ! =)

Munchy

No problem, and thanks for the compliments! And I'll sure try my best to practice ^^

You should really consider getting GIMP

legally free and works very well.

Or, try investing in photoshop.

Whats GIMP? Sorry, I dont really know much about picture making programs -_-;

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • The Flygon one is your best, but the rest are a bit bland and boring. Your text placement in the rest of them is not great, and sometimes no text works better.

Try using C4D's - Cinema 4Dimensional. But you will need either Gimp or Photoshop to use them. Btw, if you don't know what they are, Google Images can give you a few examples.

Try smudging and layer modes to add depth. Filters can help too. Also, try looking up some tutorials and use tips and steps from all of them to come up with something unique.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I'm just critiquing, I do it all the time. ;D

omg two hundred posts.

Virtu0so

m a e s t r o.
    Years
  • The Flygon one is your best, but the rest are a bit bland and boring. Your text placement in the rest of them is not great, and sometimes no text works better.

Try using C4D's - Cinema 4Dimensional. But you will need either Gimp or Photoshop to use them. Btw, if you don't know what they are, Google Images can give you a few examples.

Try smudging and layer modes to add depth. Filters can help too. Also, try looking up some tutorials and use tips and steps from all of them to come up with something unique.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I'm just critiquing, I do it all the time. ;D

omg two hundred posts.

No problem. As I said before, criticism is always welcome. Thanks for the tips..I'll go look up some tutorials so I can learn how to make better stuff. ^^

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • You need a graphics program like GIMP before you can actually make some progress in these. You can't make flow, clipping masks, layers, and light sources out of Paint ya know.

Back